The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buy traffic and make refund?

colan

affiliate
Can I deposit 1000 dollar and make withdrawal of 800 dollar for Traffic vance?

This is the answear I got from Traffic Vance:

"The minimum deposit is $1,000.00. Any unspent balance is refundable. If you decide you would like a refund of any amount, we will refund you your remaining balance and close your accounts."

I want to make it clear so I dont get stuck with 1000 dollar in there.

I only want to have 200 dollar in there. So I can withdrawal 800 and have 200 to buy traffic?

If we just go by their terms that you posted, sounds to me like a refund=closed account. You may not want to do that. I imagine that policy is to prevent people using this type of a work-around for the minimum deposit.

I have personal experience in this area.

If you open an account and ask for a refund they will refund all unspent money at the time of the request.

One thing that they do not tell you is that you then try to open an account again in the future the will require a $2000 deposit.

If you ask for a refund again they will ban you from there system.

Can I deposit 1000 dollar and make withdrawal of 800 dollar for Traffic vance?

Bad idea! They'll see this in a negative light. These businesses are not a bunch of dumb asses. They see this crap often and usually take stern actions against it. You are suggesting a way to "game the system" and companies are smart, they are on the lookout for stuff like this. Burning bridges in this industry simply isn't worth it. If you get into this mindset with your business, then you will be on a slippery slope of long term failure.

This industry is about long term relationships. You will either be respected, or you may end up on some type of black list. Give the companies everything they want, and they will gladly give you everything you need in return. Getting banned from traffic sources is not a good business practice. I know many FB marketers that have their entire business dependent on gaming the FB system. They have to constantly keep opening up new accounts, but FB is getting much smarter about how to deal with these folks. These folks have dug a hole they cannot escape from. Their business models are built on a platform of cheating the system and the system is out smarting them now which is destroying their business.

If you want to do TrafficVance, then the smart move is to learn to master their traffic and become an expert at it, instead of trying to maneuver around their requirements.

If you can find some other traffic source which only have a minimum of $200, that will be an option for you instead.

MI
Back