The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buy pop traffic with Monetizer smartlinks

CapitaoStronk

affiliate
(note that I am new to affiliate marketing)

When I go through the offers at Monetizer, I see loads of them with decent volume and >2 eCPM even in Tier 3 countries. Since the traffic in these countries are dirt cheap (maybe it can get expensive after cutting bad placements etc?), the people who run these offers should have crazy high ROI which seem unbelievable.

I've tried trending offers which seem profitable in decent volume and I always end up with bad negative ROI%. I've tried 2 different traffic sources in Zeropark and Popcash. If I cut down every variable which are positive ROI, (eg iOS only, specific carrier only and only include profitable placements), I struggle to spend even $5 because the volume is low with too many restrictions.

I start to wonder if people actually use Monetizer smartlinks to run profitable campaigns on its own, or if people just use it to maximaze their profit of current own-made campaigns? What cut does Monetizer takes from every offer, does an offer which exists on another network differs A LOT in payout?

As I said I am new and it's probably more about me making mistakes. I just wanna hear some opinions, if there maybe is someone making at least four digit per month, running solely Monetizer smartlink campaigns.

IMO it's extremely hard to compete on Afflow/Monetizer by solely using it. Not saying it's impossible, just saying you need a competitive advantage. Over 100% ROI is definitely possible using only Monetizer to monetize your traffic.

Most people doing serious volume there have programmed tools to automatically analyze what's currently converting and then will automatically launch and optimize a campaign on their selected traffic source. When the campaign stops converting they automatically kill the campaign and repeat the process with another campaign.

You can use a programming language like Python to code a tool.

So yeah people are able to make it work on its own, but people also use it as a catch-all in their campaigns to send their traffic they can't monetize with their own offers from other networks.

I run Monetizer offers, its hard because the payout is low and the offers die quick, so to make good profit is short term you need to be prepared to lose money initially and spend it quickly to find the offers that are running which will convert. One of the strategies I bid high to find profitable offers then create another campaign with these offers and kill off crappy targets on the way and decrease the bid so I work from high to low bid. Again it requires money to burn at first I would say at least $100 just to gather data and finding what converts then another $100 to kill off targets that are not converting.

I also target multiple countries such as worldwide or by continent. The ecpm I barely take notice of and run everything and see what results I get & remove countries that don't convert, it's kinda like throwing enough sh*t at the wall and see what sticks which is not recommended for a lot of offers but these types I personally find can work well.

MI
Back