The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Budget test for native

Hi guys, I have another question... I'm Italian and in Italy among affiliates there is very little talk about native ads (most affiliates use fb ads), but looking on this forum and in other international resources I have seen that native is one of the most used traffic sources and i have seen that facebook ads is now not too much used...
Is what I'm saying true?
and what are the most used traffic sources among affiliates?

Hi everyone, im looking about native and i would like to understand how much budget i need to get started.
For example, if I wanted to promote a 20 CPA product, how much should I spend on ads to understand if the offer can work and how much for tests?

Hi! In this case, we recommend testing until you get first conversions and then start optimizing.

• The most used ad is the one that converts with a positive ROI.
  • Low payouts will not work with Search engine ads or Facebook ads --those clicks cost too much.
  • I think it depends on what you are selling and what your CR (conversion rates) are with that media.
What do you recommend as a moderate to high payout offer?

Hi guys, I have another question... ...facebook ads is now not too much used...
Is what I'm saying true?
and what are the most used traffic sources among affiliates?
  • The most used ad is the one that converts with a positive ROI.
  • Low payouts will not work with Search engine ads or Facebook ads --those clicks cost too much.
  • I think it depends on what you are selling and what your CR (conversion rates) are with that media.

MI
Back