The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Broken facebook ad account ?

Briana Hill

affiliate
Anyone else having issues with fb ads after the update? Tried to run several different ads on two different accounts and it either delivers slowly , stops in the middle of delivery , or doesnt deliver at all. I've been running ads for two years and never had this problem. I've exhausted all possible options. Nothing is pending and no limits are set. Is broken ad accounts a thing ?

It is a thing, at least I have read many reports like this in several marketing groups on FB.

Hasn't happened to my account, but then I don't run any black hat and don't use multiple accounts.

They are struggling with some new parameters and requirements that seem not to have integrated well with ads manager.

It is a thing, at least I have read many reports like this in several marketing groups on FB.

Hasn't happened to my account, but then I don't run any black hat and don't use multiple accounts.

They are struggling with some new parameters and requirements that seem not to have integrated well with ads manager.

Thank you , I figured so. I run ads for my store. I'm not sure if having a second account is a factor , but Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

banners
Back