Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

#Brexit!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So, whats everyones opinions on the UK voting out of the EU?

What will it do for your business?

How will it effect you?

Leaving the EU is neither positive or negative by itself (IMO), except for the obvious market reactions we are seeing at the moment and they'll iron themselves out over the next couple of months if there aren't any other pull outs. However, it looks like there may be several other countries pulling out over the next six to eight months and that may cause some serious backlashes in the markets and that, I think, would result in some massive struggles for many economies worldwide.

Europe has expanded with high volumes of immigrants over the past couple of years. I am not addressing whether the compassionate acceptance of immigrants is right or wrong. What I am saying is that a sudden flash migration of people into a stable financial environment will most always have a negative impact on any economy. Economies are flexible, however, the dramatic volume of new people in those countries affected are being financially disrupted and burdened beyond their capacity to cope without such an impact. The high volume immigration into Europe has been the proverbial "straw that broke the camels back" and destabilized the sensitive and fragile economics of the countries in the EU that were preexisting. It is a huge expense to feed, clothe, and care for these people and to create space for them in the local economies.

I hope the countries of Europe stabilize faster than economists project. A stable Europe is important to world economics. Everyone around the world has great respect for the countries and peoples of Europe. We need a strong Europe!

I was hoping they would vote to leave. I'm only basing that on a documentary on the subject that I watched about a week and a half ago. If the facts they presented are true, the UK stands to flourish economically by leaving. Or at least improve.

According to the film, being in the EU restricts imports and exports, as well as profits. They used Switzerland as an example of a country that refuses to join. Their standard of living and economy far exceed the countries that did join because they can trade whatever they want with whomever they want for whatever price they want.

As I said, my only exposure to Brexit has been that documentary but that's the impression I came away with.

They used Switzerland as an example of a country that refuses to join. Their standard of living and economy far exceed the countries that did join because they can trade whatever they want with whomever they want for whatever price they want.
That's absolutely true. Many reasonable people in Germany say meanwhile that Switzerland is a role model as a country and that Switzerland made (almost everything) "right".

... Economies are flexible, however, the dramatic volume of new people in those countries affected are being financially disrupted and burdened beyond their capacity to cope without such an impact...
Yeah, that was a great political mistake and the consequences and burdens are not yet foreseeable.
Countries in Southern Europe, especially Greece, are still so needy and unstable that it is simply not possible that "half the world" now comes all at once to Europe or to the United States.
That's against all rationality and not justifiable.

I think it's a great thing. I personally voted out.

Now we'll be able to get new trade, write our own laws, taxes and manage immigration better (points based system).

My main concern and reasoning for voting out has been the NHS and I believe we can improve this service.

What's made me laugh is all the 'remainers' crying about how we'll destroy the economy. Lets face it countries like Germany for example aren't going to stop trading cars with us. It's going to be at least 2 years before any changes are made anyway due to article 50.

I agree with T J on this. It's not wholly positive or negative either way. The next few months will be very interesting for British and European politics.

Personally, as I live and work in the centre of London, I will be very interested to see how the City evolves from this situation.

I know I must be missing some info, didn't keep up with things while away....don't quite understand, I don't think.

So, that Nigel guy got the UK through Brexit then retired before implementing his plan?

So, that Nigel guy got the UK through Brexit then retired before implementing his plan?
Nigel Farage was the loudest voice in England against the EU and for the Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union. He has specially set up a Party for the EU opponents, I think a few years ago.

Now as the British have voted for the Brexit with all it's economic turmoil and consequences, now he evades the responsibility and simply says he "wants to have his life back."
IMHO what an asshole!!

Thanks for the explanation @Marc !

He sounds like a nice guy...not.

Hope whoever takes his place is capable and in it for the long haul.

MI
Back