The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand newbie.. Thank you for having me!

Haroon Idris Akim

affiliate
Hey guys

I'm new to affiliate marketing. I'm not here to sell anyone anything. I'm here to learn from those who are committed and dedicated to affiliate and digital marketing.

A special thanks to the admin team for making it possible for me to grow and gain valuable gems here.

P.S. I'm literally starting from ZERO, so I don't have any money to invest apart from my time. kindly advise on the best methods and ways to put my best foot forward.

Hey guys

I'm new to affiliate marketing. I'm not here to sell anyone anything. I'm here to learn from those who are committed and dedicated to affiliate and digital marketing.

A special thanks to the admin team for making it possible for me to grow and gain valuable gems here.

P.S. I'm literally starting from ZERO, so I don't have any money to invest apart from my time. kindly advise on the best methods and ways to put my best foot forward.

welcome to the forum @Haroon Idris Akim.

Hey guys

Join a CPA Network like CPALeads, CPAGrip, or Mobidea.They are free to join, no approval needed. Then pick offers and start promoting. You can also join CPL / CPS affiliate networks like ClickBank, Commission Junction, ClickSure.

Go to Facebook and join groups that relate to the niche you are promoting. Participate in the group and be helpful first, then later you can pitch your CPA product.

Create YouTube videos and talk about your affiliate product. Be real with it. Do not promote products you don't trust or believe in. So do a little bit of research and once you are sure it is a great product, then go out there and promote it.

You can also start a blog and write review contents or tutorials about products. Then try to get your blog on google through backlinks and other methods. Google search is one of the most effective traffic so as YouTube too as google owns YouTube, Once interest is created in the searchers before they search, and your video or content is very convincing, you have a great chance to convert the visitors.

You can also write short helpful ebooks that includes your affiliate products you promote in it, and distribute for free.

Finding your target audience is just the key to conversion in affiliate marketing. Write now, as I write this, there are many people who are searching for variety of specific things.

There are people who are looking to to start a blog and are looking for a good hosting company to host their website.

Some are looking for the best theme to suit their website.

Some are looking for a way to manage their social media post efficiently while doing other tasks.

Some are looking for the best way to go up in google search.

Some are looking to to start an online shop ...and many more. There are lots of affiliate programs that you can promote in each of these niches. Get started, dive in and determine to Kick ass. :cool:

Join a CPA Network like CPALeads, CPAGrip, or Mobidea.They are free to join, no approval needed. Then pick offers and start promoting. You can also join CPL / CPS affiliate networks like ClickBank, Commission Junction, ClickSure.

Go to Facebook and join groups that relate to the niche you are promoting. Participate in the group and be helpful first, then later you can pitch your CPA product.

Create YouTube videos and talk about your affiliate product. Be real with it. Do not promote products you don't trust or believe in. So do a little bit of research and once you are sure it is a great product, then go out there and promote it.

You can also start a blog and write review contents or tutorials about products. Then try to get your blog on google through backlinks and other methods. Google search is one of the most effective traffic so as YouTube too as google owns YouTube, Once interest is created in the searchers before they search, and your video or content is very convincing, you have a great chance to convert the visitors.

You can also write short helpful ebooks that includes your affiliate products you promote in it, and distribute for free.

Finding your target audience is just the key to conversion in affiliate marketing. Write now, as I write this, there are many people who are searching for variety of specific things.

There are people who are looking to to start a blog and are looking for a good hosting company to host their website.

Some are looking for the best theme to suit their website.

Some are looking for a way to manage their social media post efficiently while doing other tasks.

Some are looking for the best way to go up in google search.

Some are looking to to start an online shop ...and many more. There are lots of affiliate programs that you can promote in each of these niches. Get started, dive in and determine to Kick ass. :cool:

Thank you very much. This was straight to the point and in detail. Quick question. In your opinion, is it possible to start without any money?

See I've chosen CPA marketing to build up capital (CPAlead to be specific), I don't have any money to invest in at the moment; and I'd like to know, what are my options and what strategies and methods I can employ to kick ass right way?

P.S. I've chosen e-mail submits and surveys as a niche product.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Thank you very much. This was straight to the point and in detail. Quick question. In your opinion, is it possible to start without any money?

See I've chosen CPA marketing to build up capital (CPAlead to be specific), I don't have any money to invest in at the moment; and I'd like to know, what are my options and what strategies and methods I can employ to kick ass right way?

P.S. I've chosen e-mail submits and surveys as a niche product.

Yes! It is very possible to start without any money. In fact, I do recommend newbies to start without spending any money, because you have a greater chance of wasting your funds as newbie if you do not know what you are doing. I recommend them to start free first, then use the earnings they got from free methods to further promote their products and reap bigger profits.

I already did mention some of the free strategies you could begin with above. Start with social media communities and groups, you could even create your own group and grow it but this would take time, so instead you can join already made groups with thousands of users. Remember to participate in group as a real person before you promote your CPA offer and only promote where necessary.

You can find question and answer websites like quora, yahoo answers, create your profile and find questions related to the CPA offer you are promoting and provide helpful answers if necessary to link then include your link.

YouTube, this is one of the best sources of traffic, just like google. I already said this. You could start making content videos today that offer value and grow your subscribers. If you are optimistic and take action without relent, It is very possible to get 1000 subscribers in just 1 month or 2.

When you offer great value to your audience, and you solicit with them to complete your offers, some will gladly do that for you to show support even if they don't need the product. If they need the product, then it's a win win and should be very easy!

Some say instagram works well too, but um... I don't like to use instagram for some reason. Maybe I will adjust later. Instead of instagram I would recommend Pinterest, because you can actually link to your website, channel or something.

Ebooks is a great way too. You could write a couple of short helpful ebooks and include your CPA offers in it and share it for free. Ask people to feel free to sell the ebook and keep 100 profits but do not give them the rights to modify the contents. This way your ebook will be promoted by many and with your affiliate links in it.

If you cannot write ebooks, search google for private label rights free books. You can find lots of ebooks that you can download and modify the links in it for free to include yours. Now you have ebooks to distribute for free.

If you can blog, then start a blog and write reviews about products, tutorials or any valuable content. You could lock your content with CPALead content locker, and ask the reader to enter email to unlock the content.

If the interest of the reader is strong enough, he will enter the mail to unlock the content and you get paid. I think this method works much more with content download websites than blogs. But it still works pretty well with blogs. Depends on the blogger, if you know what you are doing.

If you would like to start a site like mine, that's a good method too. It is based on CPA too, and in fact, it is the easiest but it is not free method.

I have up to 18 methods, but I cannot keep writing as it is getting too long and you don't have to do all these methods. You just need to chose one method or two, and master it properly, and you will start reaping profits.

Hey guys

Hi there! Welcome aboard!

Growing from the zero is not very easy, but it is really possible and interesting.

Feel free to ask your questions and start with the Newbie zone, it will help you a lot. If you wanna have more info about traffic tracking — contact me, I'll be glad to help you!

Enjoy your time here!

Hi there! Welcome aboard!

Growing from the zero is not very easy, but it is really possible and interesting.

Feel free to ask your questions and start with the Newbie zone, it will help you a lot. If you wanna have more info about traffic tracking — contact me, I'll be glad to help you!

Enjoy your time here!

Thank you very kindly. Will definitely hit you up some time down the line.

Yes! It is very possible to start without any money. In fact, I do recommend newbies to start without spending any money, because you have a greater chance of wasting your funds as newbie if you do not know what you are doing. I recommend them to start free first, then use the earnings they got from free methods to further promote their products and reap bigger profits.

I already did mention some of the free strategies you could begin with above. Start with social media communities and groups, you could even create your own group and grow it but this would take time, so instead you can join already made groups with thousands of users. Remember to participate in group as a real person before you promote your CPA offer and only promote where necessary.

You can find question and answer websites like quora, yahoo answers, create your profile and find questions related to the CPA offer you are promoting and provide helpful answers if necessary to link then include your link.

YouTube, this is one of the best sources of traffic, just like google. I already said this. You could start making content videos today that offer value and grow your subscribers. If you are optimistic and take action without relent, It is very possible to get 1000 subscribers in just 1 month or 2.

When you offer great value to your audience, and you solicit with them to complete your offers, some will gladly do that for you to show support even if they don't need the product. If they need the product, then it's a win win and should be very easy!

Some say instagram works well too, but um... I don't like to use instagram for some reason. Maybe I will adjust later. Instead of instagram I would recommend Pinterest, because you can actually link to your website, channel or something.

Ebooks is a great way too. You could write a couple of short helpful ebooks and include your CPA offers in it and share it for free. Ask people to feel free to sell the ebook and keep 100 profits but do not give them the rights to modify the contents. This way your ebook will be promoted by many and with your affiliate links in it.

If you cannot write ebooks, search google for private label rights free books. You can find lots of ebooks that you can download and modify the links in it for free to include yours. Now you have ebooks to distribute for free.

If you can blog, then start a blog and write reviews about products, tutorials or any valuable content. You could lock your content with CPALead content locker, and ask the reader to enter email to unlock the content.

If the interest of the reader is strong enough, he will enter the mail to unlock the content and you get paid. I think this method works much more with content download websites than blogs. But it still works pretty well with blogs. Depends on the blogger, if you know what you are doing.

If you would like to start a site like mine, that's a good method too. It is based on CPA too, and in fact, it is the easiest but it is not free method.

I have up to 18 methods, but I cannot keep writing as it is getting too long and you don't have to do all these methods. You just need to chose one method or two, and master it properly, and you will start reaping profits.

Thank you once again. I had to read this post like 5 times and research on all the methods you touched on. I'm a lot more confident and have an idea on getting started. I've grouped your methods into two groups; the primary focus and the secondary focus. The primary focus will be all the methods that I can get started on right away and the secondary are all the methods that will take some time to catch on fire.

I will definitely keep you updated on the methods that are working for ME and will dead seriously come back for the methods which aren't free but also viable.

Thank you once again. I had to read this post like 5 times and research on all the methods you touched on. I'm a lot more confident and have an idea on getting started. I've grouped your methods into two groups; the primary focus and the secondary focus. The primary focus will be all the methods that I can get started on right away and the secondary are all the methods that will take some time to catch on fire.

I will definitely keep you updated on the methods that are working for ME and will dead seriously come back for the methods which aren't free but also viable.

Great! Any method you begin with, do not easily give up on it and say it didn't work. Try to improve on it and find a way to make it work.

Even if you move to a better working method later, (as some methods are more effective than others) you will have gotten a lot of experience with the first method and how to surely make it work and this experience you can pass to other people (may be as premium info :D:cool:) either through ebooks, blog content or video tutorial. Udemy, teachable and other tutorials sites could be very profitable for this.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Haroon!

MI
Back