The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Brand new to this!

Androaffiliate

affiliate
Hello everyone! I recently got interested in affiliate marketing listening to Robbie Blanchard, Wesley Virgin,John Crestani and a few others so with that being said I am now willing to learn everything it takes in this line of work to become successful!So let me get at it with my first question so once I pick a product to promote and with me being brand new and little to invest at the moment what would my next step be to start promoting?

Hello everyone! I recently got interested in affiliate marketing listening to Robbie Blanchard, Wesley Virgin,John Crestani and a few others so with that being said I am now willing to learn everything it takes in this line of work to become successful!So let me get at it with my first question so once I pick a product to promote and with me being brand new and little to invest at the moment what would my next step be to start promoting?
What vertical is your offer in?

Welcome @Androaffiliate !
And
Unsure about what your reply to my question meant
Confirms you are skipping steps... You need to learn the business... And I agree ACTION is what will get you there... But please learn to stand and walk before you start running... So as @Aiden L suggests...
If you are really serious, and it will take work as there is no such thing as a free meal, you will find guidance here.
Read through the suggested threads several times, choose one path and STICK to it or you will drown in all the existing opportunities... (and I am guilty of not following my own recommendation here so I am aware that if I crash it will be my own fault... Meaning I will have to get up and start again)
Please don't expect anybody here to do the work for you... So many starters believe this is a fast way to the Gold!
IT IS NOT!!!
But spend some time here and you will soon find out that this place is a goldmine and some here will point out where you might find some of that precious metal. Again, learn to understand their language and way of life... The ways to extract it are many...
Then will be a good time to choose one and start digging... Document your journey and some will be watching and guiding...

Hi!
One thing I really recommend is to first get a mentor, I spend 2 months trying to learn affiliate marketing off youtube and earned 0.
So if you wanna get the right education I would really recommend Legendary Marketer and the 15-day business builder challenge.
You learn everything step by step, high-income skills, and I really like that everyone is honest about marketing and building a business. You don't need any experience, any age, worldwide and so much more.

The crazy thing about this challenge is that's actually only $7. Yeah I know, a pretty good deal. This challenge really set me for success in affiliate marketing.

I spend 2 months trying to learn affiliate marketing off youtube and earned 0.
if you wanna get the right education I would really recommend Legendary Marketer and the 15-day business builder challenge.
actually only $7. Yeah I know, a pretty good deal. This challenge really set me for success in affiliate marketing.
Welcome @me1622, it would be nice if you would introduce yourself to us...
You learnt the business in two weeks with a $7 course... Show us the money!

Hi!
One thing I really recommend is to first get a mentor, I spend 2 months trying to learn affiliate marketing off youtube and earned 0.
So if you wanna get the right education I would really recommend Legendary Marketer and the 15-day business builder challenge.
You learn everything step by step, high-income skills, and I really like that everyone is honest about marketing and building a business. You don't need any experience, any age, worldwide and so much more.

The crazy thing about this challenge is that's actually only $7. Yeah I know, a pretty good deal. This challenge really set me for success in affiliate marketing.
Sounds too good to be true. Most people sell this sort of stuff for at least a couple hundred dollars.

It's true, 100% Look it up or follow my TikTok: marketingqueen101 you can learn more about it there. Thats why its good that's only $7, more people would buy it.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
reading is free save your $7
it has been said: a wise man learns from the successes and failures of others.

now willing to learn everything it takes in this line of work to become successful!

If this is true, then you need to take it from the top. This means taking the time to learn the basics and start building a plan. This is the first part of taking action when entering this business.

First Steps:
1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Can you make the commitment to follow through with these steps? If you do, you will earn, it's that simple!

Last edited:
banners
Back