The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Brand new and learning, thanks to all of you

Hi every one
Have been reading here for about a week and my head is about to explode :eek:. It is nice to see that this forum seems to be legit and everyone is truly interested in helping others learn and grow. I have been involved in a few offline ventures in my life with limited or no sucess, am currently in sales (8 years), and i have been at or near the top of my peer group. This past year has seen my motivation for this wane and along with it my income:( . Realizing that life is only lived once I am returning to my entreprenurial roots and have commited to combining my passions with my talents, with the faith that good things will follow. This forum seems like the perfect place for a techno phobic like myself to learn and to share my unique qualities with the community. Thanks again and a very fullfilling new year to everyone. :p :p :p

ps. you dont deduct for speeling do you

Welcome to 5 Star, Moving To The Beach.

I am glad you have been doing some reading here, but I would hate for your head to explode.

We try to keep this place as helpful as possible even though the spammers and self promoters object to it since they aren't able to post their junk around here.

I hope you will continue to read and join in some of our discussions whenever you feel like it.

Hi Moving To The Beach,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're glad you found and happy to help.

Some of the best advice I can offer you at this stage....

You said: "commited to combining my passions with my talents, with the faith that good things will follow"

If you can follow through on that commitment you should do well. 3 of the most common affiliate newbie mistakes are: Getting sidetracked with all the get rich quick stuff OR they try to be everything to everyone by launching a mall filled with a zillion unrelated products or worse yet a banner farm OR they try to follow the money and start off with travel, mortgage loans, computers or some other high paying but uber competitive market.

So really zeroing in on a smaller niche to start with and hopefully something you know about and are passionate about, can be the best place to start for many.

Check out all our newbie stickies then head over to our niche marketing forum. Then ask questions as they come up and we'll try to help when we can.

New And Green

Thanks Linda and Larwee for the encouragement, look forward to this journey and will concentrate on my niche, will go a little slower this time as in the past i have dove in to quick with out doing proper prep work, nice to know that resorces like this will be available , thanks again!:cool:

banners
Back