The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Booster checking in

booster

affiliate
Hi there,
I'm already in love with the flat design of this forum, it's awesome!

I'm 20 yo who discovered affiliate marketing back in 2012 but at the time i was just a kid with no money. Now i've job that i love (I'm a web designer but i love to help the PPC guys in my agency) and i have some money to invest.

Right now i'm trying to read and educate myself about this fascinating world. I've already launch a couple of campaings on bing and i will for sure start a journey on this forum.

For now just wish me luck!

See ya on the board

Hi there,
I'm already in love with the flat design of this forum, it's awesome!

Hello @booster , welcome to AffiliateFix! Nice to have you join us.

I'm 20 yo who discovered affiliate marketing back in 2012 but at the time i was just a kid with no money. Now i've job that i love (I'm a web designer but i love to help the PPC guys in my agency) and i have some money to invest.

Right now i'm trying to read and educate myself about this fascinating world. I've already launch a couple of campaings on bing and i will for sure start a journey on this forum.

Yeah, starting a follow along will gt loads of members contributing to your efforts and you will get a load of varied perspective so you can find the best fit amongst all of the advice and guidance.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back