The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Boost Affiliates Represent (Hi, I'm Erin)

• Thread starter BoostAffiliates9
  • Start date
B

BoostAffiliates9

Hi There,

I just wanted to take a moment to say hi, and I hope to become more active on this forum. I see a lot of useful info.

I just got back from PubCon where I met a lot of wonderful affiliates. Please friend me if you see me here. I always love having a few friends. :)

I telecommute from home and handle most of the SEO for Boost Software, as well as some paid advertising. I LOVE MY JOB.

I also enjoy living in the Ozarks, traveling, hiking, gardening, crocheting, and just studying up on my profession--for fun, yes. I started out as a writer and quickly got roped into the Wild West of Internet Marketing back in 2007. Hey, that's like lightyears in IM time...

I'm also the person that hands out the $150 bonus for the affiliate program, so feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks!

Erin

I also enjoy living in the Ozarks, traveling, hiking, gardening, crocheting, and just studying up on my profession--for fun, yes. I started out as a writer and quickly got roped into the Wild West of Internet Marketing back in 2007. Hey, that's like lightyears in IM time...

Yes, I did the same thing, same year. I was just finishing a contract responsible for security at the New Zealand Embassy Moscow and didn't want to go back to my old life as owner of an electrical/computer company - or other brick and mortar business.

It does seem a long time ago :) but it's been a great journey.

MI
Back