The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blogging - Is it necessary?

Tuavale

I'm seeing a lot of research and trends that outline blogging as a means to enter affiliate marketing. I see blogging as generating a lot of content about a particular niche then allow it to index therefore generating relevant traffic to the content. I also see another means where ads are free or paid to drive traffic to an offer/landing page. Are they one in the same? Does one method need the other? Are they both required?

I'm seeing a lot of research and trends that outline blogging as a means to enter affiliate marketing. I see blogging as generating a lot of content about a particular niche then allow it to index therefore generating relevant traffic to the content. I also see another means where ads are free or paid to drive traffic to an offer/landing page. Are they one in the same? Does one method need the other? Are they both required?

It's a matter of choice. I have blog. But you do not necessarily need a blog to start affiliate marketing. You can use your social media, unless the affiliate network requires that you have a blog.

I do recommend you try free methods first until you see that you are not making progress with it, then you can try paid methods. But I tell you that if you determine it, you are gonna make some earnings with free methods, and use this earnings to advance more into paid traffic methods.

They are almost the same. The difference is

Free methods = work for yourself
Paid methods = money work for you ;)

Might wanna read this about free methods I just wrote few minutes ago.
Case Study Of Sweepstakes by MobileCPAGuild

I'm writing blogs for my site at the moment and from what I gather content marketing is the way to go if you are in this for the long haul. Your writing style is unique to you and that is how you will connect with your audience. I'm also looking into having guest bloggers write for me about things I'm interested in and fit in with my niche but would be better written by a professional, like a recipe or special dish from a country I'm writing about. The whole process, from what you are trying to promote to what you write and care about is a reflection of your taste. Put the same content on Facebook and you will soon start to grow. You have to be passionate about your niche or it won't work. People will see your content as made up. You should be able to put your stamp on your writing and people will see you are genuine. It's about gaining trust. Once they trust you they will buy from you. Watch Miles Beckler he knows what he is talking about.

Free methods = work for yourself >>>Free methods = Pay with your time and work!
Fixed it for you Time is money too ...

We're saying the same thing. But time is not money. That's just a company adopted policy for productivity motivation and positivity.

MI
Back