The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Blogger or WordPress

ekhlas

affiliate
I am looking to start my own blog. So, if anyone can suggest me which is the best between
Blogger and WordPress and why?

Both good options I suppose, but I think WP installed on your own server is the better option. There are more options, more plugins, and far more developers working with WP.

I love word-press because
WordPress not only allow you create posts or pages but you can also use custom post types to publish awesomeness.
WordPress also support you more control over Blog and Content. So, you can optimize it better for Search Engine or Social Media.
Provide many plugins to add almost any functionality you want in your blog.
It has more WordPress themes to make your blogging experience beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have budget then go for wordpress else blog is a best option for you. Because there is no need to buy hosting for blogger but for wordpress you need hosting....

I think wordpress is more dynamic and have good for every people for use. But if you think you don't buy hosting now then you can use blogger. I am agree to continue with wordpress and i am happy till now.

For beginners to get a handle on blogging, I would suggest going with blogger, its extremely easy and you can get your blog online in a jiffy. However, for more advanced features, you should use wordpress, just take a look at this before starting.
The difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org. One major difference other than hosting is that WordPress.com offers hundreds of free themes and the .org doesn't.

WordPress is much better than blogger. Its very intuitive and easy to use. Plethora of themes and plugins make it much easier to customize and extend its functionality. You can create almost any type of site with WordPress.

banners
Back