“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
This is a pretty cool tool to have in your arsenal. Blog Social Analyzer analyzes the last twenty posts of any blog for popularity (you can use this as a great spy tool also!). It lets you know what content, what headlines, and what language your audiences may want, by examining what is popular and working on sites and blogs. It's easy to incorporate anything successful into a funnel to landers or content sites.

Let's say you are in the MMO niche and are building a funnel for your offer or product. Let's head over to Blog Social Analyzer. Then in a new tab, type in the address bar a blog you know is at the top of its game. In this example, let's use John Chows Blog. Once at John Chows site (or any blog site), type the following at the end of the address: "/feed and hit enter. If they have a feed, it may look like a page full of code, or it may be a formatted page with a list of blog posts. Copy the address in the address bar and post it into the Social Analyzer and give it a minute to aggregate the data to see something like this:

1oMfE2d

Now, John Chow only has his latest ten posts in his feed, but Social Analyzer will collect up to twenty posts when they are available.

Here you can see what social channels are generating activity. Look for posts that may reflect interests related to your offer(s) or site(s). Read the posts of interest. This gives you details about what you can optimize in your own funnels and sites as well as information about popularity with which you can create additional copy, improve headlines, and such.

What kind of social metrics do you research and how do you do it?

Cool! Had no idea this even existed but I see some easy blog post ideas in my future now, thx! :) Also, I love free tools, so this is all around perfect on a few levels.

I only use Chrome if FF isn't working but I think I will use it for this extension, sounds like a fast and easy route.

Re which social metrics I use....honestly, only Twitter and Pinterest analytics, plus whatever G Analytics shows.

I'm looking forward to using this tool, thanks again, TJ!

It's amazing to me how many various cool tools like this are out there. Spend a day looking around for data centric tools and you will come up with loads of options to try out.

This is a pretty cool tool to have in your arsenal. Blog Social Analyzer analyzes the last twenty posts of any blog for popularity (you can use this as a great spy tool also!). It lets you know what content, what headlines, and what language your audiences may want, by examining what is popular and working on sites and blogs. It's easy to incorporate anything successful into a funnel to landers or content sites.

Let's say you are in the MMO niche and are building a funnel for your offer or product. Let's head over to Blog Social Analyzer. Then in a new tab, type in the address bar a blog you know is at the top of its game. In this example, let's use John Chows Blog. Once at John Chows site (or any blog site), type the following at the end of the address: "/feed and hit enter. If they have a feed, it may look like a page full of code, or it may be a formatted page with a list of blog posts. Copy the address in the address bar and post it into the Social Analyzer and give it a minute to aggregate the data to see something like this:

1oMfE2d

Now, John Chow only has his latest ten posts in his feed, but Social Analyzer will collect up to twenty posts when they are available.

Here you can see what social channels are generating activity. Look for posts that may reflect interests related to your offer(s) or site(s). Read the posts of interest. This gives you details about what you can optimize in your own funnels and sites as well as information about popularity with which you can create additional copy, improve headlines, and such.

What kind of social metrics do you research and how do you do it?
VERY COOL! You know, you're a pretty handy guy to have around.:rofl:rofl

MI
Back