The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Blocked link in Facebook

you have to be a verified badge holder to use aff links in your ads. You and I do not qualify for the verification badge. Therefore, we have to have FB Pages linked to the ads and send the users from our FB Pages to our conversion pages.

Last edited:
FB Ad > FB Page > Landing page or Conversion Page.

We simply cannot use affiliate links in our ads that click through to the self hosted lander or conversion page. All of our ads must go do an FB page or to a website.

FB likes to keep us in the dark with aff links, so be sure to read their ad policies page thoroughly of the advertiser. I highly recommend using FB pages to pre-sell the offer and then send them from your FB Pages to the conversion pages. It works fine when done well. Plus you can build groups around your FB pages and get some discussions going as well as build up some mailing lists.

You must Hide "Mask" your Real Link from Offer and Use Domains (Cloacling , 301 Redirect , Wordpress , Landing Pages , etc)
I Work on Facebook and have Daily Stable Earnings and Yes i Promote Adult +18 / Dating / Cams which are Not Easy to Promote on FB :D

MI
Back