The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Blackhat Affiliate here ;)

Cavs5

Hey guys, I thought it was time to join. I have specialized in running cloaked AdWords campaigns for the vast majority of my businesses and for clients. I'm here to learn more about the affiliate industry because there's never enough information out there to learn, and I know everything is changing (especially these days with YouTube and Facebook). Hope to talk to some of you guys around here.

Welcome to Affiliatefix!

Great to have you onboard.

We are not a BH community and don't push it here. We've all had our hands in that pie at some point, but the industry is on a big push in the opposite direction.

It's tough for many to make the adjustment, but it's necessary going forward. We have over 1200 companies represented here in the resources area and they are making the adjustments too.

Looking forward to your threads and posts.

Hey guys, I thought it was time to join. I have specialized in running cloaked AdWords campaigns for the vast majority of my businesses and for clients. I'm here to learn more about the affiliate industry because there's never enough information out there to learn, and I know everything is changing (especially these days with YouTube and Facebook). Hope to talk to some of you guys around here.

How do you cloak? Care to share?

I hope you where successful while cloaking with Adwords as it always ban my account if i do so, If you where not banned please share the if you can.

Thanks

Hello! :p Welcome to the best forum for Affiliate Marketers! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Welcome mate and good luck on your Whitening venture ;)

Hi, @Cavs5 and welcome to the wonderful world of whitehat marketing! :D

Is there a particular area that you hope to learn more about first? Maybe we can point you to some great threads.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I hope you where successful while cloaking with Adwords as it always ban my account if i do so, If you where not banned please share the if you can.

Thanks

No, none of my campaigns have gotten banned ;) my business partner and I created our own cloaking script about 8 months ago and it hasn't let us down yet. Programs like Just Cloak It are becoming less effective.

And thank you everyone else for the warm welcome :)

Looks u are similar to me but u use your own cloaker script i use paid one that is little costly like 600 $ per month with just cloak it

Hi Cavs5, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

MI
Back