The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BitterStrawberry.com Inquiries Thread

• Thread starter TommyBitterStrawberry
  • Start date
T

TommyBitterStrawberry

Hello everyone! My name is Tommy, Senior Affiliate Manager and deisgnated drunk driver of the company , and I’m here to answer all your questions about BitterStrawberry so that you have all the pieces of the "Bitter puzzle" and start to monetize your traffic on BitterStrawberry.

We understand the time consuming difficulties that publishers face on daily basis, a reason why we have developed a fully managed (one-stop-shop solution) service, where all your marketing and revenue generating activities are taken off your hands, granting you opportunity to remain focused on your primary business, which is generating content and traffic.

I know you must have a lot of questions about what BitterStrawberry offers on top. That’s why I'm here to ensure you have all the information on hand and get started with all the „good-stuff”.

Looking forward to answer your questions !

Hello everyone! My name is Tommy, Senior Affiliate Manager and deisgnated drunk driver of the company , and I’m here to answer all your questions about BitterStrawberry so that you have all the pieces of the "Bitter puzzle" and start to monetize your traffic on BitterStrawberry.

We understand the time consuming difficulties that publishers face on daily basis, a reason why we have developed a fully managed (one-stop-shop solution) service, where all your marketing and revenue generating activities are taken off your hands, granting you opportunity to remain focused on your primary business, which is generating content and traffic.

I know you must have a lot of questions about what BitterStrawberry offers on top. That’s why I'm here to ensure you have all the information on hand and get started with all the „good-stuff”.

Looking forward to answer your questions !

Great to have you join us @TommyBitterStrawberry !

Here is a link to get your resource listed: How To Get Your Resource Listed

Hello Tommy, I didn't understand one thing. Why you are still a managed network? There is no transparency in managed n/w. We don't see the stats and can't pause or play the campaigns by ourself that may cost us huge money. Also, what if the offer does not get profitable? We can do proper testing in selfserve platform.

Hello :)

First, we're going to go live today/tomorrow with the new platform where you will have more flexibility like in other networks, and a ton of more information you can use.

Stay tuned :)

However the offers we run will still be managed and I will explain the reason behind.

We've ran several years a very profitable business as advertiser focusing on carrier billing and we did a ton of money but with so much regulations changing every day worldwide it was impossible to grow, keep up with the changes & in the same time provide quality performance.

And because there is no top 1 network that has all (otherwise the rest would simply not exist), we developed a business model where we can serve our affiliates, vetted, tested, top converting campaigns.

We use our own in-house technology to gather premium offers from over 1.2 million sources daily, a very complex system that scans everything with real users.

Offers are then collected & tested with dedicated filtered quality traffic and based on the genre & target & performance of each offer against competing offers, they're hourly optimized and set live.

For every new affiliate we run a diagnostic so to speak, to understand the story behind their business (their inventory, current practices, past practices & their goals) and by understanding better each affiliate, we then know the best setup we can deploy so that we can serve more relevant ads to them & implicitly better converting campaigns.

With most affiliates we experienced an average 2.7x increase in traffic after 5 months of active use and ROI growth of 30.4x after 7 months of active use, compared to what they were doing previously. Of course results depend from case to case.

Currently we have a department of 40+ performance managers going through besides the optimization the system automatically does to review campaign performance & optimize so it's a huge work.

Bottom point is we understand how most affiliates work today, constantly thinking about campaign engagement metrics and ROI by acquisition source for each offer they end up promoting, but we do that scale 1000x and take most of the risk on our end, before we set offers live.

We're also going to add section for singular offers + creatives. So keep in touch with us.

And check out our new update later today :D

Cheers,
Tommy

MI
Back