Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bitcoin Today $4,605

Graybeard

Bitcoin Nov 8 $6,400
today Nov 20 down -29%
hodl :D

history.png

I have fooled around with some affiliate stuff. Made side income from it for 14 years. ^^

Not an affiliate of any cryptocurrency info, trading platforms, etc ... If that is what you meant ;)

I like tulips :D

I started with Cryptos last year, but I just hodl. I'm here to learn about affiliate marketing. My last employer sold their crypto educational program through webinars and affiliates. I never really got the chance to see how things worked behind the scenes, however I did work with customer service helping members open accounts with exchanges, wallets, ICO information, etc. It was just fun.

I am working on developing Stellar wallets and using XLM with a Hyperledger transaction smart-contract for an API for sales of adult webcam shows and an import-export marketplace idea I have. This is NOT an ICO or an investment scam.

The goal is some practical use of blockchain and smart-contracts with one end goal being distributed affiliate, studio and model owned adult webcam websites.

XLM is relatively stable -- that's good ;) For short term use in transactions ...

XLM-11-20-2018.png

Last edited:
When I was with my ex employer we had a few ICO executives talk to the members about their projects. Your project sounds very interesting. I'm not familiar how the webcam industry works but I'm sure the smart contracts will change things are run right now.

Losing 1/3 of your asset's worth in 30 days is a very bad *investment* --and the next 30 days to come?

Cryptocurrency might have relevance as a transactional currency but its conversion from, and settlement into, fiat is costly (right now) 2.5% in and out. If the last month isn't proof of the alluded to "stored value* lunacy -- I don't know that is.

I would not keep my net worth in soybeans or oil either ;)

Is it Even Possible to Know Why the Crypto Market Crashed?

Prediction is Nigh Impossible

predict_future.jpeg

>>>
The truth is that we won’t really ever know what caused the market to tank.

It’s difficult to analyze the market when whales can sell en-masse for profit and influence skittish newbie investors who are also in it just for the money. There’s no irrefutable way to tell if whales are indeed influencing the market by selling at opportune moments and, what’s more, the market’s generally panicky reactions to any sell orders makes it an easy exploit.

It says something about the immaturity of the market if the Bitcoin Cash crisis alone is responsible for what has happened.

In all likelihood, what is occurring is a result of a long existing illness of the market: irrational participants prone to dramatic outbursts at the first sight of news, good or bad.<<<

Bitcoin Bulls looking for a catalyst that could extend its colossal rally may want to turn to technical analysis favored by some traders for a dose of good news.
Following an increase in prices over the last two days, Bitcoin has surged above its upper Vera band limit, which identifies upward or downward trends. The move indicates a sharp rise could be on the horizon as the token continues to trade above that limit.

MI
Back