“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Bitcoin invest NOW???

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
bitcoin all time record

good time to invest?

bitcoins.png

Win or lose it's your money ...
Bitcoin is a false economy with no basis really ...
Bitcoin, and crypto in general, is the gamification of money ...

the day i posted this
btc closed at $22941
today it closed at $24691
so investment for $22941
--> earned $1750
this answers my question

THREAD IS CLOSED TO NEW REPLIES

lol

Bitcoin is already being discussed in senate and Congress for regulations. Europe already has Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) and Hongkong is going to open crypto market for the Chinese.

This time, crypto is going to go big. Peter Schiff was totally against BTC but look at him now. He has Bitcoin NFTs.

Bitcoin rises and falls every day. It's hard to say.
That's because there is no logic or empirical fundamentals to evaluate BTC as an asset.
Emotion, FUD and rumor rule the price day by day.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.

Place your bets is not investing --it's gambling --good luck to the winners :p

BTC will go lower I guess. Maybe to even 9-10k. That will be the better spot to buy some bitcoins. But not now when it is still to expensive. In an inflationary world, investing wisely is crucial. Protect your finances by exploring strategies that beat inflation's impact. For effective investment tracking and portfolio management, consider BeatMarket. This platform offers a user-friendly interface, complex metrics, and valuable analytics. You can monitor and control transactions, evaluate results, and compare your portfolio's returns versus a benchmark. No credit card or personal info is stored for added security. Learn about calculating dividends and more at . Secure your financial future with informed investment decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTC will go lower I guess. Maybe to even 9-10k. That will be the better spot to buy some bitcoins. But not now when it is still to expensive.
I doubt that since Blackrock and fidelity and all other finance institutions are already filing Bitcoin Spot ETF

Gambling or Speculation is not Investing. It's your money to risk I suppose ... A minute ago
1685967167760.png

Last edited:
They just know there are buyers --they make their money whether the price rises or falls, they charge a management fee on the ETF. Top feeders ;)
Aint that a nod for crypto apart that UK has approved its regulations just yesterday?
coindesk . com/policy/2023/06/29/uk-crypto-stablecoin-rules-receive-royal-assent-passing-into-law/

Ah, the classic Bitcoin dilemma, right? Remember, crypto can be wild, so do your research, and maybe this app could give you some insights. Best of luck if you decide to dive in!

I doubt that since Blackrock and fidelity and all other finance institutions are already filing Bitcoin Spot ETF
They just know there are buyers --they make their money whether the price rises or falls, they charge a management fee on the ETF. Top feeders ;)

Investing in Bitcoin can be exciting, but it's essential to do your research and consider your financial goals and risk tolerance. Personally, I've seen Bitcoin's ups and downs, and it's taught me to be patient and make informed choices. Also, it's important to check side resources, like Just remember, it's a long-term game!

I AM A SERIAL LINK SPAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back