The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Bing Ad's Search Network

Sydneyking

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm trying to get more of a perspective on what search network people are implementing for Bing Ads.

I myself am currently using Bing, AOL, and Yahoo syndicated search partners only.

Would be great if you could leave some comments on what you use!

Thanks, Pat

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get more of a perspective on what search network people are implementing for Bing Ads.

I don't understand this statement. Bing is a search engine (not a network).

I myself am currently using Bing, AOL, and Yahoo syndicated search partners only.

While search partners is a good way to know if your targeting is working, the results are completely dependent on the SE's being able to know what users actually are searching for once they are on the partner sites. Not always accurate reporting to the SE's in my experience.

Seems very limited to me. These are not the prime traffic sources they once were. Bing I can understand to a degree, but I can't see the benefits of Yahoo or AOL as they have a very limited reach.

Are you sticking to them because your vertical isn't compatible with Adwords or Facebook policies?

There are so many other options, too many to list. Just take a look at all of the traffic vendors in our resources area. Loads of very effective traffic available.

banners
Back