The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Bing Ads disapproved my campaign

thehustler

Hey, Bing Ads just disapproved my campaign. They say that unsubstantiated claims are not allowed.

cb1.png

It's a weight loss campaign.

I am not even using my own landing page. I am direct linking a ClickBank product by putting the affiliate link into tracking template and then the site name into Final URL as Bing is affiliate friendly.

So, in that vendor's landing page, Bing says there are unsubstantiated claims. However, this is a popular product in CB.

So, does not Bing likes weight loss campaigns?

Well, welcome to the real world :D
If you can find a supplement whose main ingredient has some positive comments by a western government or some recognized NGO based on a real medical study then you may have something.

Acetylcarnitine - Wikipedia
this supplement has been recently shown in some trials to be a supplement for enhancing brain health by inhibiting the onset of depression. This is not total bullshit as I read Study links depression to low blood levels of acetyl-L-carnitine

Maybe I should private label and market it ...

This is called: backing up your bullshit (in street terms)
You need to do this on a landing page designed by a pro

If you can find a supplement whose main ingredient has some positive comments by a western government or some recognized NGO based on a real medical study then you may have something.

Acetylcarnitine - Wikipedia
this supplement has been recently shown in some trials to be a supplement for enhancing brain health by inhibiting the onset of depression. This is not total bullshit as I read Study links depression to low blood levels of acetyl-L-carnitine

Maybe I should private label and market it ...

This is called: backing up your bullshit (in street terms)
You are happy? :'( :D

You mean I should get rid of the vendor's sales text landing page and just get the direct checkout link from the vendor? Then, I should make my own landing page and just link the checkout link in the CTA?

You have to start with a product that you can validate with a/some recognized medical studies.

You can't just tie a pink ribbon on a paper bag of bullshit and sell it as a closet freshener << this will stink like bullshit.

banners
Back