The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Big NOOB here help plz

Even if I invest 2k and then loose that, I will be even more broke!
Thats how EVERY business works.
You invest and you may loose everything. or get break-even. Or work hard and earn mere $100/month in profits.

First get an AD. But how?
Get a landing page. But how?
Get an offer page. But how?

If you have these questions, then obviously you are not prepared at all. First you need to search the forum for free (!) guides, read free (!) articles by affiliate marketers (Charles Ngo for example) and gather and recycle the knowledge. Then, after 1 month or so, you will be ready for some action. That WILL require a)risk b)investing money c)global understanding that this is BUSINESS = no regular salary/profits and no guarantees.

Hello, I am confused as to the whole affiliate marketing thing works. So yes I have ran websites in the past and I understand that if you have affiliate companies with ads and you can get paid for people to click on them sometimes just look at them or they have to sign up ect. However, what if I don't have a website? Or a popular FB? Or anything of the source. I am confused as to how to this work and is unique towards any other form of advertisement. Please enlighten me so I can understand this more clearly. Thanks! :)
HI @spikeboxes, how are you?
Regarding your post, now, affiliate programs in the CPA format are a large and more or less stable niche of the Internet business, the turnover in which grows literally every month.

The essence of the CPA is that you get payments for the user's action. It can be registration in the project, achievement of the level in the game, a registered / paid order in the online store, an application for a credit / credit card. There are many options; payment for them is different, as is the time for waiting for money. Nevertheless, the essence is the same everywhere - you send users to the site of the affiliate program (offer) and you get payments for the actions that they commit.

Users can be lead from different sources - from their sites, from contextual advertising networks, from targeted advertising on the social media, teaser networks and so on. With the help of CPA, webmasters can be divided into two categories - arbitration webmasters (buying money for money and converting it into a larger amount on CPA networks) and the owners of sites that earn due to search traffic.

I guess, you are in the first group :) right? I think you just need to find a good affiliate marketing network, than try little by little in order to get used to its tools. After that you'll be ready for large investments in CPA because you'll see both a big picture and details of this business.
Good luck! Don't be shy to ask questions )

Alex from admitad

Last edited:
Hello, I am confused as to the whole affiliate marketing thing works. So yes I have ran websites in the past and I understand that if you have affiliate companies with ads and you can get paid for people to click on them sometimes just look at them or they have to sign up ect. However, what if I don't have a website? Or a popular FB? Or anything of the source. I am confused as to how to this work and is unique towards any other form of advertisement. Please enlighten me so I can understand this more clearly. Thanks! :)
You may also get more information here :)

People are scumbags when money is involved.

You've been hanging around with the wrong people. I do know that there are folks in the world like that but I don't personally know anyone that I could say that about.

I am not trying to rude.

I know but it sounds that way a bit. To me, you sound desperate, frustrated, hopeless and locked into a self-destructive mindset, more than anything else.

I feel like i'll have no option other than to become homeless wanting to end it all.

Oh dear! Please keep in mind that you can change those feelings. In fact, you are the ONLY one who can. If you can start to ease up, you'll start to feel a little better.

If you read through the forums, you'll find stories of people who started out with nothing but with dogged persistence and determination, have made it or are on their way.

I know you don't feel able to accomplish it right now but don't throw in the towel yet on yourself or mankind. Jim Rohn said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” As I said above, get some new friends. Ones that are more honest and successful. And make sure you're being honest, as well.

And if you hit a low point you can't pull out of, please (please!) seek some help. Money is not worth losing your well-being over. You're young and have a lifetime to accomplish any goal you put your heart and mind to.

And if you still feel bad about your life, watch this guy.

im new too and also need some clarification!

I messaged this guy and thought we were on the right track but haven't heard from him in days. In all honesty, I'm kind of worried about him?

I messaged this guy and thought we were on the right track but haven't heard from him in days. In all honesty, I'm kind of worried about him?

Me, too. I was wondering about him yesterday. No idea what to do about it, though.

MI
Back