Official BidVertiser - $50 Coupon for AffiliateFix Members

BidVertiser

BidVertiser
Traffic Manager
BidVertiser
BidVertiser
BidVertiser
BidVertiser
If you are struggling to find high-quality traffic sources – BidVertiser may be the answer.
We run a self-serve DSP with exclusive traffic sources from various ad formats – for both desktop and mobile, mainstream and adult.

We are so confident that our traffic will work for you - that we now offer AffiliateFix Members $50 in Free Traffic!
Don’t wait any longer – signup here and use coupon code AFFIX50

Here is some quick info about our self-serve platform:

✔ Propriety in-house platform
✔ Direct, Pop, Contextual Pops, In-Page Push and Native
✔ Direct Brand Traffic
✔ Mainstream + Adult
✔ Billions of unique users worldwide
✔ Geo, State, ISP, Carrier targeting
✔ Device, OS, Browser targeting
✔ OS and Browser Versioning
✔ Language Targeting
✔ Quality Score, Day Parting
✔ Global Postback and manual conversion upload
✔ Bid automation by CPA target
✔ Blacklisting automation
✔ Whitelisting
✔ Segmented Analytics Reports
✔ High Quality Traffic Only
✔ Accepting PayPal, Credit Cards, Crypto, WebMoney, Payoneer, Capitalist, Paxum and Wire

Get $50 Credit - Use Coupon Code: AFFIX50
Click here now and claim your credit

We are here to help:
Email: advertisers@bidvertiser.com

(*) Just make sure that you have a valid credit card - we will charge $1 just to make sure that the card is valid and used only once per customer
(*) For other payment methods you can still enjoy the coupon, however, a preliminary deposit of $100 is required

Last edited:
Hey, you have the terms at the bottom there, let me paste it here for you:

(*) Just make sure that you have a valid credit card - we will charge $1 just to make sure that the card is valid and used only once per customer
(*) For other payment methods you can still enjoy the coupon, however, a preliminary deposit of $100 is required

Hey, you have the terms at the bottom there, let me paste it here for you:

Can I used this coupon on my existing bidvertiser account?

It depends on a few factors like if you had a coupon once and when - so the best practice will be to try and I do think that it will work for you. Just make sure to connect to our team over Skype once you setup your campaigns so they will take a look and make sure there are no setup problems and that you have chosen the right ad format and targeting for your niche.

banners
Back