“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bevo vs Prosper 202

Bevo vs 202

• Bevo

Votes: 9 34.6%

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Thank you for your helpful post.

Why do you like to use CPVLab as your next tracker? It's expensive and you need your own server. Does it have features that Bevo doesn't have?

Thank you.

IMO, Bevo and CPVLab have most of the same important features, but CPVLab's interface is a little easier to work with (less confusing). CPVLab also has outstanding support just like Bevo. The big thing for me is that CPVLab will run on my dedicated server or one of my VPS's. No one will ever have access to the data but me. I tend to run a little paranoid in business and like to play things close to the vest.

Please understand that I am not disparaging Bevo in any way. Ryan and Steve have been very helpful over time. Their support is outstanding and they are knowledgeable about the industry that the guys at CPVLab may or may not have. The guys at Bevo run not just tracking, but also a media exchange.

I see that the Bevo Ryan has only posted twice in this forum, which I find a little disappointing. However, in their defense, I know they are busy guys with their new media exchange. Still, I know that they do post in other forums. Perhaps I'll reach out to them and ask them to come back and pay attention to what's happening on this forum.

Beov is great, P202 is good, CPVLab is great, I'm just getting ready to track some campaigns with Voluum and will do a review, and Tracking202 I haven't tried. There are many others actually, but most of them are enterprise tracking solutions that are simply too expensive and unnecessary for most of us as individuals. Oh, and I would be remiss to leave out Ruck and Ryan with their mobile tracking platform that I am told is the best in the industry. That said, I reached out to Ruck and Ryan some time earlier this year through a contact form on one of their sites and while Ruck added me to his Skype account, he never replied by email or accepted a couple of Skype Chat requests, so i didn't pursue joining his programs. Also, one must buy into all of their products now to be considered to join their network. They claim it's due to the new Federal Laws impacting Pay Per Call.

I believe support begins before the client signs up for a product, but this is a young industry and there is bound to be a lot of lessons for the product owners yet to learn.

My father was a retired gangster from the early 20th century. Our family had an upper class supper club and my father started everyday telling me "Kill them with kindness son, then kill them!" It was his way of saying "Give them everything they want, and they'll give you everything you want!" The product owners don't fully understand this yet in the tracking industry and other parts of this industry. They realize some of this, but they don't implement all of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive comments guys!

For those complaining about promotional emails, you can either pay for a service, or get promotional emails from our partners from time to time. Pick your poison. There are plenty of very expensive, overhyped, 3rd party click trackers in the corporate world if you really want to spend your money for the same features you can get for free from a Bevo or 202 :)

Regarding our tracking platform interface, Stay tuned as we have are launching a new design just after the new year, where our #1 focus is on simplicity.

And like always, if anyone ever needs any help, regardless if its on tracking or just affiliate marketing in general, feel free to reachout!

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

For those complaining about promotional emails, you can either pay for a service, or get promotional emails from our partners from time to time. Pick your poison. There are plenty of very expensive, overhyped, 3rd party click trackers in the corporate world if you really want to spend your money for the same features you can get for free from a Bevo or 202 :)

Regarding our tracking platform interface, Stay tuned as we have are launching a new design just after the new year, where our #1 focus is on simplicity.

And like always, if anyone ever needs any help, regardless if its on tracking or just affiliate marketing in general, feel free to reachout!

Great to see you in the forum Ryan, have a great holiday!

Today I got the pricing for Voluum and I must say it's only suitable for high volume marketers (maybe that's the name "Voluum").

So at the moment I have to stop using Voluum. Back to Bevomedia.

Hey guys and gals!

Also a Bevomedia affportal user. Great service and awesome support!

The Ad platform is amazing as well! been seeing positive results Ryan!

Lost love for p202 after Nana took over.

Thanks!

I've just been passing mobile data from mob ad networks through Bevo additional subids like Handset/brand/device model,, bevo allows you to track unlimited tokens. By default it tracks OS, browser, Carrier, IP and unlimited additional subids.

I like Bevo better. They have an awesome UI and I find it easier to use than p202.
Also their reports are much better.

I agree with lrs1995, I must add that most popular PPC and PPV traffic sources are build in bevomedia affportal, which makes it easier to setup campaigns quicker. Also noticed PPV-bevo.

banners
Back