The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Bevo Media Tracking Platform [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevo ryan

affiliate
The Bevo Affiliate Portal is both a free click-tracking platform and an exchange that allows you to auction your affiliate traffic in real time. The integrated, feature-rich tracking platform enables you to accurately track and optimize all performance metrics of your marketing campaigns, no matter the niche or promotion method. Additionally, you can opt-in to include your campaigns into the Affiliate Exchange and get paid per click for your traffic.

Attachments

• bevotracking.png
    bevotracking.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,072
I love these guys. They are incredible with support. This platform has an abundance of options. It's very comprehensive and walks you through every step of setting up tracking for your campaigns. Loads of reporting options too. Great guys and great platform. Try the free option and when you are ready, step it up with their premium support if needed.

Just signed up with Bevo two days ago (free affportal), so this review may be premature but so far, I think it's great. I especially love the CPA optimizer! There are so many features that I haven't a clue about yet but they provide tuts. Their link cloaker made it possible for me to use previously rejected links with 7Search - yay! They have various reporting options to choose from, too. I've heard that their support is phenomenal but I haven't tried it yet. Yes, I would recommend giving it a try.

I Love the new layout, the wide screen layout and easier navigation. Awesome job!

The UI is nice. Its pretty easy to use this great tool.
I recommend it to newbies that do not want invest in a VPS in the beginning.

bevo ryan updated Bevo Media Tracking Platform with a new update entry:

Bevo Media Tracking Platform

The Bevo Affiliate Portal is both a free click-tracking platform and an exchange that allows you to auction your affiliate traffic in real time. The integrated, feature-rich tracking platform enables you to accurately track and optimize all performance metrics of your marketing campaigns, no matter the niche or promotion method. Additionally, you can opt-in to include your campaigns into the Affiliate Exchange and get paid per click for your traffic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back