The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Better results in Google

K

kaidop

What are the best SEO tips to get better searchresults for homepages in Google searchengine?

Fresh and original contents on homepage, well wrote title tag plus enough backlinks using your targeted keyword in anchor text would make your Homepage works well on any search engines.

SEO is the answer.

To advance your rank, you shall focus on the content and keywords. At the same time, you shall construct quality backlink.

The best tips for getting good ranks is to have good and regularly updated contents and a lot of backlinks from related sites

The best tips on how to bring your site to the first page of google results is t always update your content. This is really effective because I have already witness how fresh contents help your site to put in the best searching results. I have a friend that have a blog site, before he update his site once everyday and he get small amount of traffic then he tested updating it 5 times a day and the traffic of his site increases. Google loves fresh contents. And after you have update your site its time for SEO.

Some SEO tips for you:

• Keyword research - look for good key phrases that you can realistically compete with (use Google Keyword Tool)
  • Good title tag (get your priority key phrase in there)
  • Good meta description (again, remember your keywords)
  • Good content and plenty of it
  • Links links links... get quality, relevant links from other sites to yours.

Good luck.

On-page, Keyword Research and Link-building

Its not that easy to explain briefly! First look after your on-page factors. Search engine have set certain standards to follow while coding a page. Your source page should comply with these standards first. Say for ex: You can have one unique title/description per and one h1 tag per page. Then you need to brainstrom on your targeted keywords and add them to your content and code where necessary. Work on link-building methods on these keywords. Submit your website to all major search engines, release the news in Press Release sites. And remember, never expect for a site to boost PR or search engine rankings because it doesn't happens instantly!

hi i have done link building articles submission, created hub pages, bookmarks then also i am not able to get my website in top ten pleas advice what should i do for this, i am not able to see the results in .com and .co.uk same so how to check the result in both the search engines or how to optimize for uk and usa please advices

thanks

Firstly you need to make sure you are targeting the correct keywords for your niche, sometimes its not as simple as it sounds!

You then need to write quality, relevant content and populate your site, also make sure Meta content and titles are well done!

You should also check your sites code and structure to make sure it is easily crawl-able!

You must then gain good, relevant backlinks!

MI
Back