The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best ways to manage mobile campaign!

Patrick3333

Hi everyone, i'm thinking about to lunch a mobile pin-submit, but i'm too stuck , cause i don't really know how to start, which traffic can i target, where can i buy good ads, and if there is any tips that could be helpful for me to handle this in the better way, i will really be grateful!

Hi mate, what offer would you like to promote (GEO/vertical)? And what kind of targeting do you need? Every adnetwork has his own USP.

Add me on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany). I can help you out getting started with a few tips.

Concentrate on 2 things first: finding a good traffic source (popads is not the worst to start with) and getting approved at a good network. Once done, you'll be able to get your account manager's help ;)

Hi everyone, i'm thinking about to lunch a mobile pin-submit, but i'm too stuck , cause i don't really know how to start, which traffic can i target, where can i buy good ads, and if there is any tips that could be helpful for me to handle this in the better way, i will really be grateful!
Hi Patrick3333, i'm not really an experimented one, but i will try to direct you as i can,
You should focus on some main points, like:
choosing the vertical you want to work with, buying the offer, choose the right target audience, build some pre-landers that you will test, search for the traffic source, and learn more on tools that could help you managing your campaign, if you have any trouble on optimizing, and running your test, i mean here spy-tools. hope this will be really helpful for you!

Hey!

There are plenty of networks who promoted their offers to you in this thread, let us stick in to promote our traffic :)

Pin-Submits are one of the most popular campaign types among the mobile ones within our network. We have billions of views for your disposition together with geo and carrier targetting, so it is a pleasure to work with us. Also, our experienced support team will be more than happy to answer any of your queries, so hop on and let's make money together!

You can join by following this link.

Last edited:
MI
Back