The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best ways to make consistent profits?

StackCash

affiliate
So, I've been aware of affiliate marketing for about 6 months and attempting to make some money for about 2 months. I am bringing in some consistent money doing freelance grunt work. However, my goal is to be the one hiring the grunts. I would like to know what is the best affiliate marketing/internet marketing method for bringing in consistent profits. I'm not looking for a home run, but I am looking for consistent flow of money. I would like something that brings me $25 profit a week with a maximum spend of $100 a week. So, simplistically, I would like to gross $125 a week.

Here are some methods I was thinking of trying:

1. Direct linking to offers. Sending traffic via PPC.
2. Creating simple landing pages that link to offers. Sending traffic to them via PPC.
3. Creating a full blown site around a niche I'm interested in.
4. Sending traffic to a sales page landing page (i.e. foolprooffiverr.com or something similar)
5. Creating a squeeze page and generating a mailing list.
6. Promoting dating offers on PoF
7. Creating a bunch of sites made for adsense.

Which one of those would be best for my goal of making at least $25 a week relatively quickly? How would you rank them from easiest to hardest? Is there anything I missed?

Thanks in advance guys.

So, I've been aware of affiliate marketing for about 6 months and attempting to make some money for about 2 months. I am bringing in some consistent money doing freelance grunt work. However, my goal is to be the one hiring the grunts. I would like to know what is the best affiliate marketing/internet marketing method for bringing in consistent profits. I'm not looking for a home run, but I am looking for consistent flow of money. I would like something that brings me $25 profit a week with a maximum spend of $100 a week. So, simplistically, I would like to gross $125 a week.

Here are some methods I was thinking of trying:

1. Direct linking to offers. Sending traffic via PPC.
2. Creating simple landing pages that link to offers. Sending traffic to them via PPC.
3. Creating a full blown site around a niche I'm interested in.
4. Sending traffic to a sales page landing page (i.e. foolprooffiverr.com or something similar)
5. Creating a squeeze page and generating a mailing list.
6. Promoting dating offers on PoF
7. Creating a bunch of sites made for adsense.

Which one of those would be best for my goal of making at least $25 a week relatively quickly? How would you rank them from easiest to hardest? Is there anything I missed?

Thanks in advance guys.

What you're talking about is generating an ongoing residual income stream(s). My most profitable ones are:

1) Multi-tier affiliate programs promoting the tools and services all online marketers must have to succeed (Autoresponders, PageBuilders, Hosting, Ad and Url tracking etc)

2) 2 Tier Affiliate Programs offering 'lifetime' commissions on high value, low cost offers.

3) Promoting membership sites providing introductory and intermediate affiliate training - again for the residuals. Even $9 a month per member adds up pretty quickly. Do the maths! :)

These 3 have provided me with a very nice lifestyle on a part time basis.

Hey Allan,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. While I really appreciate your suggestions, you are telling me what to promote. I was really looking for the how to promote. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Hey Allan,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. While I really appreciate your suggestions, you are telling me what to promote. I was really looking for the how to promote. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

What I've described is the most profitable ways to promote to gain a steady ongoing income (residuals) - the how, not the what. For example I didn't say promote 'How to get rid of love handles' - I just gave you some well proven principles (the how's) to follow for the best results to meet your stated needs (I'm not looking for a home run, but I am looking for consistent flow of money).

If you need more I need to know the niches you're promoting to, or wish to promote too. Methods differ depending on the market. ie in real estate you would often use CPA offers, in IM maybe solo ads, in specialized niches PPC etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Build a list. Give away something for free in exchange for a name and email. Then you can promote offers to them when you find something of value to promote.

It's how you always see people saying.... I made $xx,xxx in 24 hours.... because they sent 3 emails over the course of a few days and on launch day a bunch of people from their list bought something.

You won't make tons-o-cash right away or anything ridiculous like that...but it's the best way to build a long term business online.

Let me add to this list, it is a good list, but also:

Be sure to have backup plans for your backup plans. Extend outward into new territories constantly. Once one site is stable and ready, move on. Never have more than one at once that is still in development. If you have a lot of adsense sites, move on to another type of site that will monetize like software sales. Resell software with a fully automated store. Then move on to another project of another niche and keep going like this.

You never know what can happen. Google could get nuked for all we know, so don't put all of your eggs into one basket. Not that I think Google will get nuked.

Have a 3 backup plans for every backup plan and nothing short of full internet death would stop the revenue. Focus on each site making just $2 per day. It is that easy.

Have you tried pay per lead? You can make pretty good money from that and you don't have to sell anything, you just get people to fill out a form.
The only money I spend promoting those offers is what I spend on my email campaigns. You can do insurance, education, free stuff, debit cards, credit cards, debt, foreclosure etc.
You can make up to $20 per lead. And if you get 100 leads per week that's good money. I try to get at least 50 leads/sign ups per day.

MI
Back