The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best way to promote your websites traffic

Michael88

One of the best way to promote your website is finding affiliates for your site. This means that you have to surf around for sites that are similar to yours and then contact them. Being an affiliate member of a website you can get good visitors daily and a good page rank as both will help you out.

I agree the best traffic one can have for their site is to have affiliates promoting it. However if you are an affiliate yourself and you are looking for traffic I think article marketing and forum marketing are tops. If you have the resources ppc is great.

increased traffic

From a company perspective i have done my own advertising for the past few years with some help from affiliates. i have always used ppc engines like 7 search and whatever. i have started doing email campaigns for my site/company and i have also doubled up on advertising and i am advertising for affiliates as well.

Best Way To Promote Your Website Traffic

Viral traffic methods also work very well. What happens is you join Free and then promote your Free site, people join under you and it snowballs into alot of traffic.

Also, old-fashioned traffic exchanges are really a good way to get traffic to your site.

I am experimenting with another paid plan but just started it and will wait to recommend it.

If it turns out to be worth the money will let you know.

Hope this helps..

Sierra:)

I don't understand search engine optomization very well. I have tried to understand it but am not skilled at html, code, and all that. My sites are
just easy Website Tonight type sites and blogs. My main site which is a
counter-part to my main blog has been on Google page 1 since the 3rd week
I started it, and there is a decent search for the term.

I don't understand it all but I know that sight is not put together search engine friendly.

Sierra :)

I've heard some bad things about article marketing, such as sites not adding a back link to your site, or sites that remove the back link after a short period. I haven't ever done any article marketing myself, so I can't verify if it is any good or not.

Has anyone here tried article marketing and what kind of results did you get?

Thanks for the links, i'll probably write some articles and test out different sites to see what kind of return one can actually expect.

banners
Back