The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best way to generate traffic from a targeted country.

alishroy

seo services
affiliate
Hello forum member

I have a blog site and my targeted countries are UK ,USA,CANADA I want to get more traffic from these countries then please tell me what can I do to get more traffic from these countries.

Thank you

To get traffic from a specific country/city for free, use forums that exist in that country, e.g. US forums for US traffic. You can also get free traffic from search engines by targeting keywords that contain the country/city you want traffic from. Lastly, submit your site to local directories.

To get traffic from a specific country/city for free, use forums that exist in that country, e.g. US forums for US traffic. You can also get free traffic from search engines by targeting keywords that contain the country/city you want traffic from. Lastly, submit your site to local directories.[/QUOT
To get traffic from a specific country/city for free, use forums that exist in that country, e.g. US forums for US traffic. You can also get free traffic from search engines by targeting keywords that contain the country/city you want traffic from. Lastly, submit your site to local directories.

I do it but not get more traffic from these country.

Best way to get traffic from targeted country is by submitting to local business directories, classified sites and concentrating ranking on country wise search engine ex: In UK google.co.uk etc.

Offer good content. It might seem like a no-brainer, but whether your blog offers conversational anecdotes about everyday life or posts on a very specialized topic, be sure the content is meaty and significant. Short, piddly posts with little to offer the reader are doomed to fail. Or you can also hire an expert for this from sites like SEOclerks.

MI
Back