The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Way To Drive Leads In PPCall

There are several ways you can drive quality leads for pay per call campaign but if you want to know what is the best way to drive leads for pay per call I suggest you to do PPC campaign and now you'll ask what is the best PPC network?

I find Bing PPC is best for the PPC campaign. If you are new in the Bing PPC campaign then search on YouTube and you'll find the several tutorials to how to run a successful PPC campaign on bing. I like the YouTube channel which is running by Chris

Now, why Bing in PPCall? this is because you can place your direct affiliate link in the bing as well as if you are a little bit technical then you can minimize your PPC cost as well. I am running 10 cents right now.

Now your question should be, "do I collect leads?" I always say leads are gold. But you can set an A/B testing for that. Setting up a decent sales funnel is a gold mine.

Always targeted tire 1 traffic ==? USA, CANDA, AUS, UK, NZ

There are several PPCall affiliate networks in the web, so read reviews before join them.

Targeted keywords are the most vital part in bing PPC. I suggest you to use google keyword planner because bing has very low knowledge about their keywords. You primary keyword should be "what do you search on the web if you are a customer?"

PS:
1. Search on the fivver and get 100$ coupon from them. Always use level 2 seller as well as read reviews. I got 114$ today.

2. Don't use VCC bing don't like it

3. Use different spy tools in order to getting the concept ( not to steal) about your competitors.

And finally "IF YOU DON"T SHARE I'LL BUY IT"

Thank you so much for sharing your real time experience about PPcall as well as best traffic method. Have you tried Google AdWords yet? Because Adwords have some great options then bing ads, especially for pay per call.

Superb post about pay per call promotion. I have used it before and get success from Bing PPC almost zero investment. I bought coupon from Fiverr and got $100 in my account. But you can only use once per account.

If Vcc is not allowed then how can I create multiple account...? Is there any other way to do that.

Bing allows debit cards. They like VISA then Master Card. As far I now there is no or very little charge to have a debit card. But I strongly suggest using one account. I think 100$ is enough for figure out one successful campaign. Split your money and do the experiment as much as you can.

In your tutorial, you are suggested to target only tire1 traffic. Have you any idea if I targeted tire2 or tire3 traffic then how would be the result? Because the PPC cost of tire1 traffic is higher than any other.

In PPcall do you create landing page ? Because direct link will not work I presume as u have to to have ur own phone number. How do u create Lp?

You'll need a landing page to be approved by Google. If you're running display, you may be able to use a click-to-call linked banner or text ad. But, most times from display you should send them to a landing page for more information and to sell them on the offer.

Try Unbounce, LeadPages, or Wordpress to create mobile friendly LP's.

-Mike

"what do you search on the web if you are a customer?"

That`s the essence! I really like this approach of yours.. I believe this principle, is the one which can keep you on the track. It works amazingly regardless of the marketing method being used.

Thanks for posting such a comprehensive stuff about a typical and difficult kind of marketing method...

I will never use google for anything.
Google ads are very costly, it took my $300 in just 1 day , the bids are way very costly.
You can try bing PPC. It has keyword based bidding system. Just research your campaign which keyword are working great then place a higher bid. I am pretty much sure your EPC will higher than previous. Good luck.

Well, you can use the direct affiliate link in bing ads but you have to follow some TOS. For example, no popup and auto play video allowed in bing PPC. Better use landing page so that you can collect leads and your leads make them follow your sales funnel.

MI
Back