The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best VPS providers for Binom

Aiden L

In the future I want to move onto self hosted tracking and Binom looks and feels like a great fit to me. I recently found out that my current provider vultr does not work well with Binom so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone got any ideas? let me know, Cheers! :cool:
Edit: Heard good things from DigitalOcean, what do you think?
coding electronic music GIF by Monstercat

Last edited:
In the future I want to move onto self hosted tracking and Binom looks and feels like a great fit to me. I recently found out that my current provider vultr does not work well with Binom so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone got any ideas? let me know, Cheers! :cool:
Edit: Heard good things from DigitalOcean, what do you think?
coding electronic music GIF by Monstercat
Hi, Aiden L, you can found some information about your question here: Binom Documentation
For more information or for another question you can write us by one of this two links:

if you don't have an account: Binom - Performance marketing tracker for professionals. (message icon)
if you have an account: Please login
Have a good day :)

Hi, Aiden L, you can found some information about your question here: Binom Documentation
For more information or for another question you can write us by one of this two links:

if you don't have an account: Binom - Performance marketing tracker for professionals. (message icon)
if you have an account: Please login
Have a good day :)
Thanks for the reply binom. I have it sorted out now, someone told me on STM that the $20 per month server on digitalocean would be fine.
Apparently it ok for around 15mil events/visitors per month. Which is more than enough for me currently.
Also I noticed that when I sign up to binom I receive a $100 gift voucher for DigitalOcean, so really the server is free for 5 months :)

banners
Back