The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best VPS panel?

Cooper54

affiliate
Hi guys,

Which is the best VPS panel 1]SolusVM 2]Virtualizor 3] vePortal 4]Virtuozzo. Why do you like that VPS panel?
Please share your reviews.

Hey,

You should take a look at Virt Panel.

They are pretty good, they seem to be going quite good, the problem is, from what i can work out, they only have one developer...

I heard there are lots of bugs in Virtpanel.The competiton is between Solusvm and Virtualizor.Many who were using virtpanel are now going with solusvm or virtualizor.and how do you know that virtpanel has only one developer??

Virtuozzo is good for managing virtual instances created with OS virtualization. However it is expensive. SolusVM should work fine for you as interface to manage OpenVZ and Xen. However non of those should be called "control panels".

We are using VePortal.It doesn't have any problem.So we are quite comfortable with it.

Well, looking at the features of SolusVM and Virtualizer, I think there should not be any issue using both of these panels. Since, Virtualizor is a product from Softaculous, it can be trusted easily. Also, on its official site there are complete instruction given on how to install and setup the virtualizor.

banners
Back