The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Video Software to edit video for YouTube

Hi, Thse are free tool for video editing
  1. Lightworks. The best overall free video editing software.
  2. VideoPad. Best free video editing software for beginners.
  3. HitFilm Express. Simple free video editor with professional visual effects and tutorials.
  4. DaVinci Resolve. Top free video editor for advanced editors.
  5. VSDC Free Video Editor
  6. OpenShot.
  7. Shotcut.
  8. Blender.
I used OpenShot and Shotcut.
Those are pretty good video editing tools. For me, the ability to record audio separately from screen recording. So I started using software. This makes it very convenient for me to record my podcasts. And gives much more processing abilities than using free software.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me FILMORA is good
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Well
Video editing software configuring your PC configuration. There are some software which is difficult to because of its features like davinci resolve, premiere pro and so on. But if you able to learn this software well, it will be your great advantage.
***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for the following
iMovie (Mac)
Premiere Elements (Win/Mac)
Final Cut X (Mac)
You can always used software such as INVideo to make faceless videos for YouTube.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a professional-grade nonlinear video editor developed by Adobe Systems. It provides advanced tools for video editing, color correction, sound mixing, graphics design, and visual effects. It supports both Mac OS X and Windows platforms.

Just thinking to make YouTube account but not don't have idea to edit video software to edit for YouTube.
Filmora is free, light weight and easy to use too. If you want to combine power point presentations with real videos, then you should go for Active Presenter which is free too. If you don't want to download a software and would prefer to do your editing online, then you should try invideo

I made some videos for a friend of mine. And since we have no experience, I hired a video editor who made a beautiful video for youtube which will be interesting to watch.

I have a travel and cooking youtube channel where I post once every three months. For video editing, I am using Movavi.

It's very intuitive and easy to use, especially for a beginner like me. The automated transitions and AI background removal have really helped in making my videos look professional. Plus, it's not expensive, only 26$. You can get it from their official website.

Last edited:
If you're seeking a free option, I personally favor HitFilm Express. However, for those considering a paid option, Adobe Premiere stands out as the best choice.

MI
Back