The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Video Software to edit video for YouTube

Just thinking to make YouTube account but not don't have idea to edit video software to edit for YouTube.
It depends, the most universal one is Sony Vegas Pro but you need to spend a few hours to be comfortable with it. It has a lot of potentials to do amazing videos. Also if you are looking for a lot of professional effects it's good to have Adobe Premiere Pro, not so simple as Vegas but I think that it's even harder to get all functions. If you are looking for something easier, I recommend Camtasia Studio, it's not so professional as other softs, but still good and easy to use,

Is take time to learn how to edit video, I use premiere video editing this cost per month and very difficult for beginner. but, you can use some movie maker or something like that.

Just thinking to make YouTube account but not don't have idea to edit video software to edit for YouTube.

For beginners
Premiere Elements (Win/Mac)
iMovie (Mac)
Final Cut X (Mac)

This will be more than enough for beginning. I'll recommend you Premiere Elements or Final Cut X, becouse in feature, you'll be able to switch to some more complex programs if you need.

I'd advise Movavi Video Editor Plus. I've had absolutely 0-experience with video editing, but it took only 5 minutes to get started there. A lot of features and extremely user-friendly.

Btw, here's the video I've created: Step-By-Step AdSpyglass Account Configuration.
Not perfect, but this is the first one ever as I said. :)
Good luck to you with the YouTube channel.

Don't forget to let us know which one you've chosen ;)

Hi, Thse are free tool for video editing
  1. Lightworks. The best overall free video editing software.
  2. VideoPad. Best free video editing software for beginners.
  3. HitFilm Express. Simple free video editor with professional visual effects and tutorials.
  4. DaVinci Resolve. Top free video editor for advanced editors.
  5. VSDC Free Video Editor
  6. OpenShot.
  7. Shotcut.
  8. Blender.

MI
Back