The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best traffic sources to run banner ads for mobile offers?

mehsan

affiliate
Hi,

Looking for best traffic sources to run banner ads for mobile optimized offers. All the mobile offers will be from affiliate networks.

What are your suggestions? Please share.

I tried buzzcity. It gave me good ROI but it is not available now :(

Hi mehsan,
In market many good sources available. so if you decided which offer you want promote then easily find right source.
Which type offer you want promote ??

At present, i want to promote Sweeps, Vouchers, Biz Opps/Work At Home etc.

By the way, i forgot to mention one thing. The traffic source should support CPC model.

For Sweeps, Vouchers CPA/CPL offers good is Clickadu, PropellerAds and yes use Pre-Lander for boost your ROI. and for Sweeps, Vouchers offers Pre-Lander check it out PureLander

For Sweeps, Vouchers CPA/CPL offers good is Clickadu, PropellerAds and yes use Pre-Lander for boost your ROI. and for Sweeps, Vouchers offers Pre-Lander check it out PureLander

Thanks for the info :)

Using both PropellerAds and Purelander. Just checked Clickadu. It supports CPM model. I am looking for networks that supports banner advertising and CPC model.

Do you know any network that supports those?

Thanks for the info :)

Using both PropellerAds and Purelander. Just checked Clickadu. It supports CPM model. I am looking for networks that supports banner advertising and CPC model.

Do you know any network that supports those?
startapp go to go...........

So--what is a fair price for CPC? That is a rhetorical question really.
The values of the ad creative *should* determine the CTR ratio and the cost be relative to the profit on the ad's conversion rate.

So *best* Best for what?

I tried buzzcity. It gave me good ROI but it is not available now
logo.png

Head over to the mobads platform to setup new campaigns, websites and zones.

No endorsement implied just found some "breadcrumbs"

Mobads seems to be not letting anyone register a new account. There is only login option on their site. No signup option :(

So--what is a fair price for CPC? That is a rhetorical question really.
The values of the ad creative *should* determine the CTR ratio and the cost be relative to the profit on the ad's conversion rate.

So *best* Best for what?

logo.png

Head over to the mobads platform to setup new campaigns, websites and zones.

No endorsement implied just found some "breadcrumbs"

Mobads seems to be not letting anyone register a new account. There is only login option on their site. No signup option :(

Mobads is also no more. This is on their home page

Notice to all partners.
The directors of the Company, having regard to its financial position, have decided to place the company into Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation.

Hi,

Looking for best traffic sources to run banner ads for mobile optimized offers. All the mobile offers will be from affiliate networks.

i can suggest you to check out Propellerads, but know that this will only work if you chose the right offer, so what i can suggest you is to first chose the offer, then try to reach the best traffic for that. You have tools that could help you out looking for this the most effective way, so good luck!

Hi,

what i will advice you is to first pick an offer, then try to reach the traffic that will fit that better!

MI
Back