The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best traffic sources(s) for mobile content (DCB) offers?

Francis Tribbiani

affiliate
Hello everyone, can you suggest best traffic sources for mobile content offers? based on your experience. A.K.A. Direct Carrier Billing(DCB) or wapclick offers.

I can't suggest *best* mobile traffic vendors, it depends on what you're promoting, geos, target audience, etc., same as any other traffic network. Also, what works for one person may not work well for another.

That being said, this bump may help you get other opinions.

(Also, have you checked the reviews of traffic vendors in our Resources section? ;))

Hi @Francis Tribbiani If you're working on CPC and CPM models, you can try EZMob for your mobile content offers.
We got WW traffic for POP, Push, Banner, Native.
Suggested Geos - DZ, TN, RU, ZA, BD
You can set up an account directly or else reach out on our Support.

Content locking is one of the best converting traffic types for mobile content offers.
As long as advertiser allows with this traffic type, you can make thousands quickly.

Hello everyone, can you suggest best traffic sources for mobile content offers? based on your experience. A.K.A. Direct Carrier Billing(DCB) or wapclick offers.
Hey man. According to my experience - the best way to get traffic is to use an Ad Networks. I thinks one of the best way to get quality carrier traffic is to use Propeller ads, Evadav and Clickadu.

This works different for everybody. In general we see that affiliates are converting fantastic on push and pop ad networks, such as @PropellerAds, @zeropark, @Richpush, Adsterra, Admaven, @Pushground, and @clickadu_team!

Test your offer on multiple platforms and see which works best for you. After you found your top ad network, repeat with a different offer to expand quickly! Once you've got to know these networks, you'll know exactly what works were.

It looks like a big deception, because for example, 4 systems from this list that I tested, provided bot traffic. Later I will provide more information about systems which do "the best" for their clients, and ask for nonrefundable deposits)

Hey man. According to my experience - the best way to get traffic is to use an Ad Networks. I thinks one of the best way to get quality carrier traffic is to use Propeller ads, Evadav and Clickadu.
I buy traffic from evadav on an ongoing basis and am happy with everything

It looks like a big deception, because for example, 4 systems from this list that I tested, provided bot traffic. Later I will provide more information about systems which do "the best" for their clients, and ask for nonrefundable deposits)
All ad networks provide bot traffic. Obviously they try to fight it but it's really hard to prevent scamming publishers from sending traffic to their advertisers.

You can block those sources easily though.

It comes down to the % of bot traffic and the cost of the traffic.
I look at the actual cost of the filtered real user traffic --I have my own "bot", "adspy" and "page scraper" filters.
What I find is that 10%-70% of all network traffic is trash --the real traffic cost varies $0.075 to $0.45 per visitor NET. An varies day-to-day withingn the same network --somewhat.
Cheaper is not better -- More costly may not be better either ;)

Hey guys!
How are you doing? What have you been up to this year?
Are you still working with WAP click offers? What types of traffic do you use? Do you still work with ad networks or did you switch to alternate sources of traffic (like TikTok)?
Would be great to hear from you about what you think in 2022 :)
@Francis Tribbiani @Graybeard @Maverick12

We have also published an article on trends in 2022 and spoke to heads of some great ad networks. Check it out here: Ask Me Anything - Trends and tendencies in affiliate marketing: ad network special (with promo codes )

Where do they use WAP now?
Everything I do is 4G or even 5G now sometimes
WAP click offers (or mVas offers) are as popular as ever now. There are lots of different themes (adult, mainstream, gaming, education etc.), a wide GEO and target audience.
We have published an article on mVas offers and why it's becoming more popular nowadays here: What You Should Know About mVas Offers
Also in our official thread we published a list of our top performing mVas offers Official - ADLEADPRO - CPA network with 5k+ in-House & Exclusive mVas, SWEEPSTAKES, NUTRA, CPI, FINANCE offers
All these offers convert greatly with pop/push/in-app traffic. Offer 3409 converts amazingly with TikTok (we have publishers with 300% ROI). Some have CR up to 18 with in-app traffic. EPC is somewhere between 0.0006 to 0.1379.

MI
Back