The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

Best traffic sources(s) for mobile content (DCB) offers?

Francis Tribbiani

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello everyone, can you suggest best traffic sources for mobile content offers? based on your experience. A.K.A. Direct Carrier Billing(DCB) or wapclick offers.

Leadbit

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
I can't suggest *best* mobile traffic vendors, it depends on what you're promoting, geos, target audience, etc., same as any other traffic network. Also, what works for one person may not work well for another.

That being said, this bump may help you get other opinions.

(Also, have you checked the reviews of traffic vendors in our Resources section? ;))

SuryaJ

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
affiliate
Ezmob
Hi @Francis Tribbiani If you're working on CPC and CPM models, you can try EZMob for your mobile content offers.
We got WW traffic for POP, Push, Banner, Native.
Suggested Geos - DZ, TN, RU, ZA, BD
You can set up an account directly or else reach out on our Support.

merjoon

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Reklamstore (Reklamaction)
Content locking is one of the best converting traffic types for mobile content offers.
As long as advertiser allows with this traffic type, you can make thousands quickly.

Maverick12

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello everyone, can you suggest best traffic sources for mobile content offers? based on your experience. A.K.A. Direct Carrier Billing(DCB) or wapclick offers.
Hey man. According to my experience - the best way to get traffic is to use an Ad Networks. I thinks one of the best way to get quality carrier traffic is to use Propeller ads, Evadav and Clickadu.

BiancaTrafficCompany

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Traffic Company

This works different for everybody. In general we see that affiliates are converting fantastic on push and pop ad networks, such as @PropellerAds, @zeropark, @Richpush, Adsterra, Admaven, @Pushground, and @clickadu_team!

Test your offer on multiple platforms and see which works best for you. After you found your top ad network, repeat with a different offer to expand quickly! Once you've got to know these networks, you'll know exactly what works were.

richguy20

Affiliate
affiliate
It looks like a big deception, because for example, 4 systems from this list that I tested, provided bot traffic. Later I will provide more information about systems which do "the best" for their clients, and ask for nonrefundable deposits)

Note23

Affiliate
affiliate
Hey man. According to my experience - the best way to get traffic is to use an Ad Networks. I thinks one of the best way to get quality carrier traffic is to use Propeller ads, Evadav and Clickadu.
I buy traffic from evadav on an ongoing basis and am happy with everything

Demii

Affiliate
affiliate
It looks like a big deception, because for example, 4 systems from this list that I tested, provided bot traffic. Later I will provide more information about systems which do "the best" for their clients, and ask for nonrefundable deposits)
All ad networks provide bot traffic. Obviously they try to fight it but it's really hard to prevent scamming publishers from sending traffic to their advertisers.

You can block those sources easily though.

Graybeard

affiliate
It comes down to the % of bot traffic and the cost of the traffic.
I look at the actual cost of the filtered real user traffic --I have my own "bot", "adspy" and "page scraper" filters.
What I find is that 10%-70% of all network traffic is trash --the real traffic cost varies $0.075 to $0.45 per visitor NET. An varies day-to-day withingn the same network --somewhat.
Cheaper is not better -- More costly may not be better either ;)

banners