The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best time to Post on Facebook & Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

roman00

affiliate
Facebook and Twitter: the social networks built specifically for professional. So, How to maximize efforts on the top two social media networks?

I found from 5pm to 9pm is the suitable time to post content on social media. This is because people are most likely visit social media in this time and stay longer.

I am sure there is some kind of report out there or company who has tracked the sites' usage and when they are getting the most traffic, although maybe that is illegal or maybe it just costs a lot of money to access. If I had to guess, though, I would say at a convenient time for whichever place has the most subscribers, since the sites are very global and occupy many time zones.

You should post to Facebook or Twitter at the time when you expect most people to be online. But since you may want people in different time zones to see your content, you may need to share the same post several times but ensure that you do so when you expect people in that time zone to be online. This I believe would be a good way to reach more people via social media.

Best time to post on social media is 12-3 pm. But only on week days.

But some people says that its old myth. Social media is highly active on weekend days.

It depends on so many factors. Like -
1.The Platform
2.The region you are targeting.
3.Your goals (Click / Share)
4.How your target audience interact with platform

So, for Twitter

View attachment 1306

For Facebook

View attachment 1307

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-11_20-32-41.png
    upload_2016-1-11_20-32-41.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 43
  • upload_2016-1-11_20-33-29.png
    upload_2016-1-11_20-33-29.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 39
I think it's the weekends and holidays where people are mostly on Facebook and Twitter. Though I guess after work and during lunch breaks people are also busy doodling away on their gadgets. You have to know when people are mostly online based on your observations because people in one part of the world has different time settings from people of another part of the world.

If you are targeting US audience, best time-frames IMO would be:

1. 07:00 am to 12:00 pm NY (EST)
  2. 05:00 pm to late evening (PST)
This would cover both coasts and other states too.

Like many others have said that evening times tend to work best each time zone. I post about 30 mins to 1 hr before peak times to get the best results. Again it all depends on who your target audience is. What age group and what main niche are you going for? Giving us this info would help out a lot to give you a better answer. I have found that evenings work best for me in the travel and health niche. After 8pm has worked best for me in the weight lost niche cause this gives time for people to get home from their workout at the gym and are still in the lose weight mental state.

For Twitter, I saw reports that it actually slows down on the weekends, and it's best from about 1pm to 4pm on Monday-Thursday. Wasting time during lunch? :p

It depends on where your followers are based. If you are an Asian and your followers are Americans, post during the night when it will be day on the other part of the globe.

I personally feel that evening time is best around 6pm to 10pm because in this time everyone get free from their work and spend time on Social Sites.......:)

Peope are mostly online at night in my country. From 10:00 pm till 12:00 pm. So the best time to make a post would be at that time and you get to chat and get a lot of feedback at that time.

Never post in the mornings because most people are either asleep or off to work so no one has time to get into Facebook.

Hi,
I would say it depends on the time of the location. I usually post updates in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back