The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best slow instagram bot

I just want a Instagram bot for one account that will follow about 500 - 800 people everyday and then unfollow at night maybe or when I reach a set amount of following and just keep doing that everyday.
This bot will do it hxxp://publicadordeavisos.com/tag-gram-traffic-bot-trafico-desde-instagram-automatizado/

Hi !

You can do an instagram about your city and get more followers.
I got more of 50.000 followers with my account only with beautiful pictures of my city, asap i will change my account for a professional account and so got some people from my city on it.

Good luck for your activity !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi !

You can do an instagram about your city and get more followers.
I got more of 50.000 followers with my account only with beautiful pictures of my city, asap i will change my account for a professional account and so got some people from my city on it.

Good luck for your activity !
Tony from Paris
Plombier Paris, Plombier 94, Plombier Joinville, Plombier Joinville le Pont, Plombier Joinville avis, Plombier Nuit

Nice idea geo niche is good as you can easily target your audience and get in lots of recommended followers.

You can use Instavast for this goal.
It is possible on Instavast app to set limitations for each automated activity ( like, comment. follow, unfollow)
And you can set limit per hour and per day.
So your automated interactions are under your control and can be slow normal or fast.

I just want a Instagram bot for one account that will follow about 500 - 800 people everyday and then unfollow at night maybe or when I reach a set amount of following and just keep doing that everyday.
Guys, you’re wasting your time. If you’re not willing to grow your Instagram yourself or pay for some legitimate human help, you’re gonna end up with wasted money and a penalized account.

Bots are against Instagram’s terms of service and the Instagram programmers aren’t dumb! They’re cracking down:

• Instagress, the biggest bot service for following/liking, was shut down in 2017 because following/liking bots are against Instagram’s terms of service.

• Other bots still exist but will get your account closed and/or shadowbanned

• Buying followers may still work but will hurt your credibility when your engagement levels are not proportional to your number of followers.

Honestly, if you want an Instagram account that has any value, you need real followers who care about what you do. These days you’ve gotta either build it yourself or hire a reputable agency to help.

I researched a lot of agencies. Most are expensive and complicated. Some are cheap - too cheap in fact and there’s no way they’re not using bots. So far I’ve found ONE service that helps build your following, is simple and is legitimately done with human power so your account won’t be shut down or shadowbanned.

The service I used is socialfoxer.com.

I’m really happy with them so far. You’re gonna have to pay SOME money though - you’ve gotta accept that or do it yourself.

There are also good services for things like setting up posts that still comply with Instagram’s terms.

For example, planoly.com, is good for setting up and scheduling posts.

Hope that helps!

Guys, you’re wasting your time. If you’re not willing to grow your Instagram yourself or pay for some legitimate human help, you’re gonna end up with wasted money and a penalized account.

Bots are against Instagram’s terms of service and the Instagram programmers aren’t dumb! They’re cracking down:

• Instagress, the biggest bot service for following/liking, was shut down in 2017 because following/liking bots are against Instagram’s terms of service.

• Other bots still exist but will get your account closed and/or shadowbanned

• Buying followers may still work but will hurt your credibility when your engagement levels are not proportional to your number of followers.

Honestly, if you want an Instagram account that has any value, you need real followers who care about what you do. These days you’ve gotta either build it yourself or hire a reputable agency to help.

I researched a lot of agencies. Most are expensive and complicated. Some are cheap - too cheap in fact and there’s no way they’re not using bots. So far I’ve found ONE service that helps build your following, is simple and is legitimately done with human power so your account won’t be shut down or shadowbanned.

The service I used is socialfoxer.com.

I’m really happy with them so far. You’re gonna have to pay SOME money though - you’ve gotta accept that or do it yourself.

There are also good services for things like setting up posts that still comply with Instagram’s terms.

For example, planoly.com, is good for setting up and scheduling posts.

Hope that helps!
Do you know what 'human' techniques they use at socialfoxer? Are they utilizing their own large accounts to help grow big followings?

Interested to hear more.

Do you know what 'human' techniques they use at socialfoxer? Are they utilizing their own large accounts to help grow big followings?

Interested to hear more.

Hmm, how would that work? You mean like controlling a bunch of accounts and having those accounts follow each other? Maybe you could ask them. I don't get the feeling that Social Foxer is a big enough company to have a network like that though. Hah .

My experience is that it feels very legitimate. The followers coming in to my account seem authentically interested in my niche and often DM me and sometimes become customers. A couple thousand new followers so far!

Hmm, how would that work? You mean like controlling a bunch of accounts and having those accounts follow each other? Maybe you could ask them. I don't get the feeling that Social Foxer is a big enough company to have a network like that though. Hah .

My experience is that it feels very legitimate. The followers coming in to my account seem authentically interested in my niche and often DM me and sometimes become customers. A couple thousand new followers so far!
You use large accounts to like new posts on smaller accounts to grow their followings, because posts will reach much further. Hmm interesting! Might look into it.

No, they don't.

Things like follow/unfollow are usually done by bots. This service claims to do the same, but by humans.

20+ hours on your account
$7.45/hr (or less)

In 20 hours a month you cannot do much. In 1 hour you cannot do more than 60 actions. If they spend 10 hours to follow accounts and 10 hours to unfollow... They can follow max 10 hrs x 60 = 600 a month. With a 15% followback rate it will give you 90 new followers a month. 90 new followers for $150.

Also their explanation on their website about their service is really full with mistakes. They play with fear, Instagram TOS, penalize accounts, and give a wrong explanation about the not existing shadow ban.

Looks like a scam to me. Probably they just use bots, and you pay multiple times more than with other services for the idea that humans do the work and no bots are used.

I just want a Instagram bot for one account that will follow

I think you can better try to find a service doing this for you, instead of looking for bot software yourself. The costs, both in money for the software, and the time it will take to configure this software and keep up to date with the almost daily changes of Instagram is much higher than paying someone else to do this for you. Especially if you have only 1 account.

I think any service that is doing this and having any large number of clients would collapse if only using humans. I don't agree that it takes 60 seconds to do an action... but even if it was 15 seconds, the amount of actions a human can do in a period of time is slow. Now, you take that slowness and multiply it by 100 clients who each want 1k followers. You're talking 1,500,000 seconds or 416 man hours where literally every 15 seconds a person does an action AND literally all follow requests would have to be reciprocated.

In my experience, about 10% of people follow you back on average, so it's actually more like 4,160 man hours. Take an 8 hour work day multiplied by at least 5 days a week (so 40 hours / week for one person) and you need 104 employees who don't eat, pee or smoke. I mean, granted, back in the day there were companies like this... but I don't know any of them that are still around besides the ones managing large accounts for people who already have a ton of followers.

This job was taken by robots about a decade ago. Anyone telling you otherwise is most likely yanking you and their employees are just threads in a bot.

MI
Back