The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best slow instagram bot

60 seconds to do an action

That was not what I wrote... You can do a max of 60 actions each hour. Sometimes a bit more, but there will be a big chance of blocks.

But our conclusions are the same... Manual account management is nearly impossible, unless you really have a LOT of money to spend.

I would like to recommend Influencer Paradise: Instagram bot for Instagram followers and likes they use ai and machine learning to make the bot behave like a human. I am really happy about it. They offer 30 days free trial so it's worth trying it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to introduce two Websites providing Instagram Marketing Tools, or also known as Instagram bots. Instarazzo and IGAssistant. Both of them sell the same service which I really like.

I’m with an outstanding management company that automates everything for you all organically done so no chance of Instagram flagging your profile. Also a top paying affiliate program. If interested to find out more just message me and I will explain how it all works!

Just put a random sleep routine into the bot script.

You might end up with 25 to 42 actions per hour or whatever value you want/need ;)

the AI Robofart dance
bender-ani-dance-100.gif

Jarvee is the best one, you can automatize every task with it, and put some random sleep time to make your account looks like human :ninja:

MI
Back