The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Shorten Link Service For Facebook

Review House

affiliate
I found a problem with bit.ly I have seen when tried to promote my link in facebook. When I click the link bit.ly it warns me to stop going my landing page. On the other hand goog.le remove my links. Any idea how to get rid of this problem?

Ow.ly , as far as I know nobody complains about owly links getting banned on facebook, go for it.

Regards
IndeXer

I use a shortening service wu.to which I find super easy. Just no thrills shortening really.

We use it as part of a social media dashboard from sitewizard.co.uk for scheduling and stats and things like that. As far as I know its free.

301Nuke. I don't know how it works on FB, but I use it for YT. However, I think most people use it to point to their tier 2 sites in their PBNs.

It is a common problem with bit.ly. Not only you but also a lot of people are facing same kind of problem. I think it is better to switch. If you can customize your Ads and add your own text in your Ads it could be much more effective. I doing the same thing with Clkim URL Shortening Platform and it increase my conversion almost double.

I use Buffer to schedule my posts on Facebook, and it automatically shortens the links. Never had any problem with it.

P.S. - I'm on a free plan.

banners
Back