The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best ressources for writers

HeavyMaster

affiliate
Hi, i'm managing junior writers and i'm looking for resources i could give them to get them up to speed on writing SEO content for my affiliate marketing blogs. What are the best, most comprehensive, resources you're aware of ? A course would be perfect

Best,

Most of us here follow Neil Patel. We have loads of conversations here all about that!

Do some SEO searches here in the forums.

I think that the best resource for writers is their own imagination and inspiration. If you have a rich imagination it will be quite easy for you to start copywriting career, of course you should be very literate in order to create very effective posts and create good content. Well, it might take lots of time in case you don't have immaculate literacy, nevertheless you should always strive for the best. There are some resources which can help you to develop this immaculate literacy and there are plenty of them in the internet. You can just google them and I bet you will find something for your purposes.

I think that you can find lots of inspiration here, on this forum. It is also cool to read some blogs devoted to copywriting, but I find forums better because there are lots of different opinions which you can analyse and find the best ideas for your own projects.

Hi, i'm managing junior writers and i'm looking for resources i could give them to get them up to speed on writing SEO content for my affiliate marketing blogs. What are the best, most comprehensive, resources you're aware of ? A course would be perfect

Best,
Check out Backlinko by Brian Dean. You can google that.

When it comes to creating content, it's always worth watching others. while from our experience it is also worth taking an interest in the Surefseo tool.

MI
Back