The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best resources for learning Natives from scratch?

Cash36

affiliate
Hey guys, I'm looking to get into Native ads as a complete beginner to media buying but finding it very difficult to discover any good resources/courses/etc. that I can learn from. Can't even find anything on sites like Udemy. Took a James Van Elswyk program but it was too advanced.

Yes I have a budget that can take some damage as a beginner and I am experienced in other avenues of IM. But I'm a beginner to things like in-depth tracking, dynamic landing pages, creatives, bankroll management, etc.

Anybody got some suggestions?

Hey guys, I'm looking to get into Native ads as a complete beginner to media buying but finding it very difficult to discover any good resources/courses/etc. that I can learn from. Can't even find anything on sites like Udemy. Took a James Van Elswyk program but it was too advanced.

Yes I have a budget that can take some damage as a beginner and I am experienced in other avenues of IM. But I'm a beginner to things like in-depth tracking, dynamic landing pages, creatives, bankroll management, etc.

Anybody got some suggestions?

If you go to YouTube and type Native Ads, you will find a couple of videos. I would also recommend you to try adult native ads as the competitions is less there and traffic is cheaper, once you wrap your head around you can do mainstream as well

If you go to YouTube and type Native Ads, you will find a couple of videos. I would also recommend you to try adult native ads as the competitions is less there and traffic is cheaper, once you wrap your head around you can do mainstream as well

to be honest I've looked on Youtube and there aren't many good video walkthroughs on there. I've watched the most viewed ones and they were just discussing the very rudimentary aspects of native ads but not really showing how its done. Does everyone here just learn on their own by trial and error? It seems like there's lots of coverage for all different types of advertising but for whatever reason natives aren't covered that much

to be honest I've looked on Youtube and there aren't many good video walkthroughs on there. I've watched the most viewed ones and they were just discussing the very rudimentary aspects of native ads but not really showing how its done. Does everyone here just learn on their own by trial and error? It seems like there's lots of coverage for all different types of advertising but for whatever reason natives aren't covered that much
What kind of questions do you specifically have? Native is pretty straight forward format, no hidden secrets there. What I would suggest is to start testing and create follow along topic here on the forum, ask questions and post results, people will help

I'm looking into doing native ads in adult dating niche. Any suggestions on affiliate networks that accept beginners? So far I've gotten into CrakRevenue. But theres very few options of things I can offer and the epc looks extremely low. How to you feel about promoting offers with a $0.97 CPL with a tiny epc? Also CrakRevenue doesn't show which offers are actually doing well so its kinda difficult to even know. Thoughts?

Thank you

I'm looking into doing native ads in adult dating niche. Any suggestions on affiliate networks that accept beginners? So far I've gotten into CrakRevenue. But theres very few options of things I can offer and the epc looks extremely low. How to you feel about promoting offers with a $0.97 CPL with a tiny epc? Also CrakRevenue doesn't show which offers are actually doing well so its kinda difficult to even know. Thoughts?

Thank you
I would be skeptical that you could even get an offer with a $0.97 payout and tiny EPC profitable on native. Native is known as one of the more expensive traffic options - generally you would only want to promote higher-payout offers through native. I'd suggest trying CPS offers but keep in mind you need a decent test budget for native.

Thank you

Hey hey, if you're looking for an affiliate networks who work with beginners, we have our doors opened.

• Exclusive offers on Special terms
  • Tier 1, Europe, LATAM, CIS, Asia
  • Dating, Sweepstakes, Gambling, Click2Call
  • CPL, API CPC, CPS, RS
  • Over 300 direct WW offers
  • Premium in-house traffic for sale!
Check us out!

Last edited:
Take a look at James Van Elswyk's Native Ads Masterclass

I've taken and completed it already. The problem I had with it is that it's 99% answering questions and not actually walking us through how to build the landing pages, clean them, optimize traffic, etc. I felt it was too much fluff

banners
Back