The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best PTC SIte...

sheble

affiliate
i want to tell you all about a PTC site which is the best PTC site. any one can earn in many way from this site. so is any one connected with this site... come with me and discuss the problems and advantage of this site.

Fom what I have heard, ClixSense is currently the best PTC site. i have read good reviews on several forums about them and they seem to pay pretty good. I personally typically do not use these sites and I use other methods to make money online,

My first response to this is - "none". Mainly because the earning potential is so low on these sites.

Basically it boils down to referrals. IF you can generate thousands of active ones - then you can build up some decent daily revenue from them.

Keep in mind though - we're talking THOUSANDS. Don't kid yourself into thinking that is an easily achievable number.

To me - the time and effort involved has yet to be worth it.

Clixsense is bad, I wouldn't recommend it. The tasks, offer walls, and surveys pay way too little, and you're just wasting your time if you do them. You might as well go with GPT sites if you're thinking about doing them. I'm using Probux, and it has been pretty good for me at the moment. Don't expect to see favorable earnings on the first day, or even month. You have to build up your rented referrals, and be sure to not cashout until you reach the maximum amount of rented referrals.

Am using ptc site called neobux which is the best ptc site and second clixsense, i used to be member both of them, now only neobux. Basically the difference is that neobux has rented and direct refs but clixsense only direct and also neobux pays more in direct referrals.
The problem i noticed is that the people think that they become millionaire in a day. Online marketing needs patience.
Lastly, the ptc members have to manage wisely their referrals and keep track of their referrals' activity. Having that in mind is easy to make money through any legit ptc site.

I am really not a big fan of PTC sites, I have wasted lots of time and money on these sites.

But if you are looking for good and stable sites, I recommend you to try Clixsense, Wordlinx, Linkgrand, Neobux, and Incentria.

I go to a website called beenpaid.com. They list sites that have proven to pay. So does "Ptc investigation". It helps you to avoid some of the bad seeds.

Clixsense has become too much effort, even with just the ads, because they make you keep the tab on the ad for the duration of the timer. Granted, this is probably the fairest way for the advertiser, so I'm not complaining, it's just not for me anymore, but they do pay the highest in terms of PTC payment rates, to the best of my knowledge.

Two are the "must" ptc sites, clixsense and neobux, but clixsense does not allow rented referrals and the comission of the direct refs are lower than neobux.​

leandros21

I strongly recommend people to avoid rented referrals. I have had really bad experience with rented referrals at Neobux.

Very often, you will not make profit if you rent referrals.

Well I personally would say that PTC sites are generally not worth an ounce of your time unless you are able to build a massive referral list! (You can run into many risks including viruses). However, if you still want to try a ptc site that does pay you then I would suggest trying out Neobux as they have been online for a number of years now and have a pretty good support team! If you are also thinking of joining a site then always Google there name follow by "Proof" or "Scam" and see what peoples general views of them are! It will give you a pretty good idea as to whether they pay or not!

leandros21

I strongly recommend people to avoid rented referrals. I have had really bad experience with rented referrals at Neobux.

Very often, you will not make profit if you rent referrals.

Am over a year and i still have profit every month and cash out. The problem is that you and some others do not manage their account, to show that, did you have any referral recycle strategy?did you use any database to keep track of your referral click pattern?

banners
Back