The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

RyeFerg

affiliate
I have a door-to-door/face-to-face sales team that also goes B2B. We have a huge list of leads from customers for several different markets, mainly Texas and California, some Nevada and would like to know the best place and market rate for these high quality leads. Thanks for all of your input.

I have a door-to-door/face-to-face sales team that also goes B2B. We have a huge list of leads from customers for several different markets, mainly Texas and California, some Nevada and would like to know the best place and market rate for these high quality leads. Thanks for all of your input.
which section lead you have?

We at oBz Services, provide complete lead generation service. We deliver the following results in an Excel Spreadsheet for each lead:

First Name
Last Name
Title
Company
E-mail Address
Source URL

Please let us know your requirements and we would be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Obaidullah

We at oBz Services, provide complete lead generation service. We deliver the following results in an Excel Spreadsheet for each lead:

First Name
Last Name
Title
Company
E-mail Address
Source URL

Please let us know your requirements and we would be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
Obaidullah

What lead types do you currently have t offer?

What lead types do you currently have t offer?

Hello,

We can provide you leads right according to your requirements. All you need to let us know the following details:

1) What are the titles (Job Position) of contacts you are looking for?
2) From which location these contacts should be?
3) If you require contacts from any specific industry then please specify.
4) How many leads do you require?

After you respond, we will get back to you with some sample leads to make sure we are on the same track.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Obaidullah

There are many methods and tools for organizing a continuous and constantly growing flow of traffic - generating leads, and there is also selling leads onehourprofessor.com. Among them, there are three main groups: affiliate programs, programs for collecting contact data and tools for online purchases. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages, and they are most effective when used simultaneously.

Specifically on special platforms where leads are valuable resource. basically, there is nothing difficult in generating leads, at least I have never faced any difficulties, but it's a time-consuming activity anyway.

you gotta find such websites in the net, or in the facebook groups. all the resources where is a huge concentration of marketers who can benefit from these leads - are your goals. at this forum there are dozens of marketers who can buy your leads. just promote your offer and think about creating ads, like banners somewhere else, on other websites for example.

banners
Back