The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Place To Hire Freelancer?

shohrab

I like to know what is the best place to hire web developers and graphics designers. I heard about UpWork (Formerly oDesk) is the right place. What is your opinion?

I have worked as a freelancer as well as contractor on upwork. It is a good platform to find quality freelancer in a budget. You can also 99 Design which is basically a place to find designers and web developers.

I would recommend the following sites:

1. Fiverr
2. Upwork
3. Toptal
4. Elance
5. 99designs
6. Peopleperhour
7. Project4hire
8. Freelancer

Good luck!

Freelancer is good. Fiverr is also nice because you can read reviews of people. Sometimes even people on forums will do it just to get some practice or to add something to their portfolio.

I think there are even companies you can contact that do like web design and stuff that could help you. Probably a bit more pricy but since they are an actual company they can be pretty reliable.

I have only used upwork. However, screening process is tedious. Every Tom, Dick, Harry applies on your job and it is really hard to find a good fit. The applicants do not ever read the job posting closely. I joined Fiverr recently and I am yet to hire anyone on Fiverr.

MI
Back