The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Parking Program?

dhscott

affiliate
I don't think there is such a thing as a good parking program anymore. Sedo's rates are now so low I am considering shutting my account with them, and I don't like the look of some of the registrars personal concoctions. Not to mention I can't get any search engine traffic, especially to Sedo names.

The way forward I feel isn't creating little mini-sites with content which is AdSense friendly (mainly because its much work for little money I feel).

I think the way forward is with sites like 1Plus.net and WhyPark.com which create a little mini-site for you. They get indexed by search engines very easily and, with 1Plus especially, you can get many links in Google. All you have to do to earn is add your AdSense ID (Or add any other ad which will fit); this makes thing nice and easy!

You can also get PageRank too for those who are into that sort of thing ;).

All in all, the rates are higher, they're easier to customise, get into search engines and you get a pagerank. The only downside is that you cannot really sell your domains through these sites. I guess that is why the main parking programs are still the most popular.

Thoughts anyone?

The idea of creating a mini site sound excellent, have you made some decent revenue that way?

The idea of creating a mini site sound excellent, have you made some decent revenue that way?

I'm not getting much revenue via AdSense for Proxy-Related ads (only about $3 a month at the moment), but I am averaging 6-12% Click-Through!

Sounds encoraging but I think with a bit more traffic that can be increased (i mean you adsense revenue)

banners
Back