The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Paid Traffic?

SPAMMER ALERT! Forum Rules.
flame_thrower_by_frgrgrsfgsgsfgggsfsf.gif

rep magt team
Categorization is when you pay to much attention to boundaries you won't see the bigger picture

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!
I was afraid to risk money on google ads. found this 125$ coupon on bing ads. its in my signature. since it was free I had chances to play with it and try out different strategies. only had success with 1 product on etsy and 1 on clickbank. anyways you can check my signature and claim 125$ worth of bing ads coupon

Well, Google is the primary source of traffic so giving all the control of driving traffic to google is a good idea. So, PPC is better.

Push traffic, paid advertising on Google and social media (if your niche allows it), email marketing, sending newsletters, creating some link banners across the web, writing some guest blogs, commenting on forums, joining some online discussions... the choice is so wide, it really depends on what your niche is and on what do you want to focus. There are a lot of topics related to this question on this forum.

Hello! for paid traffic, you can check-out - EZmob DSP
We support - POP, Push, Display, Calendar and native ads. Our min deposit is $50.
you can reach our AM via skype for more information - live:.cid.e2f0a8d4fb5535ab

Everybody and their brother gets a free coupon when they sign-up for Google Webmaster or Bing Webmaster.
You don't have to pay anyone.
The coupons are not transferable and are registered to the account name.

banners
Back