The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Paid traffic providers?

Oh is that the whole game I just asked lmao.

How about just a general ranking anyway? I terms of scale/price or conversions/price.

Last edited:
Well this its the thing because you need to find it yourself by testing offers ,landin pages and many other things .The formula you ask for its the succes of profit and nobody will share it with you if they dont have something to earn because they dont want more competition .To be succesful with this test ,try new things ,be prepared to loose money fail etc and if you dont give up you will find succes some day

Any and all tier 1 traffic sources convert. Conversions are dependent on your niche, your pitch, your copy, your angle, your hooks, and your triggers. You need to line up your offers with the niche, and you need to determine the demographics and geos that will respond to the offers.

This is all done by research, implementation, testing, refining, and scaling.

all of us looking for a perfect source, but finding it is a result of constant tests and spending budgets . Start with popular options, like Propellerads, Adsterra, Richpush, Zeropark and then dive in to smaller option with more direct traffic

logo-affiliatefix.png

Test, test, and test some more. There are so many options out there for you to try. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Adwords, SEO, Twitter, just to name a few.

Test different offers, different landing pages, etc. until you find a solid approach which you can scale.

I need traffic that is going to convert! I'm willing to pay for the traffic if I can find a traffic source that draws in greater profit then I'm spending!!

All you have to do is testing and optimizing, even with the best and trusted traffic sources.
that's the key.

banners
Back