The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Outreach Software?

connor r jones

affiliate
Howdy forum-goers, I have a few questions about different types of outreach software and if any of them are any good.

First, I'm curious what (if any) software you use to help with your affiliate marketing? I use Semrush, KWfinder, and BuzzStream personally. My problem right now is finding a tool that's outreach focused. As of now, I hire PAs off Fiverr to gather emails for guest posting outreach and plug them into BuzzStream to track them. It's not the worst solution, but having to train each new PA to go through the process is kind of hit or miss sometimes and it takes a bit to get them going.

After thinking about it for a while I decided to give making my own tool a try. It worked out fairly well so in addition to asking yall what software you use I'd like to get feedback on my solution. It's not ready for public use quite yet and I'd like to get people opinions before moving forward with it. Link to details here MailScreen.io.

Anyhow, let me know what tools you guys use and maybe we can get a discussion going on the best ones available.

MailScreen.io is your domain or your competitor's domain?
That is site scraping -- how will you monetize ?

Yes that's my domain, right now I just have a landing page for those who want to keep track of development. Once it's done (assuming i get enough positive feedback from the concept) It'll be a monthly plan.

well you cannot buy (or use [free]) another service, and use their data and tradename, trademark without license (or permission) -- and not get sued.
You got that covered?
I like the design but who develops your back end?
You can't just start using another business' data api and then reselling their data without license. Even if you pay for access -- there is no automatic copyright transfer -- unless that is spelled out in the terms SPECIFICALLY?

My brother is responsible for the backend side of things. He's got about 12 years of experience so a lot of the functionality is being made inhouse.
The one API we do take advantage of is Moz for domain authority and page authority, and the only requirement is that we place a moz logo next to the Authority score. We are complying with these rules, and plan to get in contact with them directly before the product is put into anyones hands just to be doubly sure we don't break any rules.
This is also running through our LLC for legal protection of our personal assets. So, worst case *assuming our LLC documentation is solid* we lose whatever money is associated with the LLC and not own personal assets.

well you cannot buy (or use [free]) another service, and use their data and tradename, trademark without license (or permission) -- and not get sued.
You got that covered?
I like the design but who develops your back end?
You can't just start using another business' data api and then reselling their data without license. Even if you pay for access -- there is no automatic copyright transfer -- unless that is spelled out in the terms SPECIFICALLY?

Analogy: If you watch a movie on Netflix and copy it and post it to YouTube you have committed a civil tort. If you post (misappropriate) it to get money somehow; if you get over $1000 that is actually a copyright CRIME -- you could in theory get jail time.

Last edited:
OK just so that you know the legalities involved.
*assuming our LLC documentation is solid* that's called 'piercing the corporate veil' Law School 101 ;)

Just keep in compliance with your data partners and document that compliance to protect yourself.

Fingers crossed the software gets far enough to justify worrying about that sort of thing haha.

Any criticism on the core idea from your perspective? You seem like a very smart person I'd love to hear your thoughts.

OK just so that you know the legalities involved.
*assuming our LLC documentation is solid* that's called 'piercing the corporate veil' Law School 101 ;)

Just keep in compliance with your data partners and document that compliance to protect yourself.

banners
Back